Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" (32607 Views)

Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) / Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit / Odion Ighalo Shares 2009 Throwback Picture Of Himself And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by ochallo: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Yes money provided the toning cream and the pink lips
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by mizhefeh(f): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Not much difference
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Certainly..money is good.

See mine.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by DaPhilosopher(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
lols! That is CHANGE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
But check the pix, he is more handsome when he was small compare to now, just that he clean than b4. So naturally, if not handsome can't be handsome.
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by noblegrex: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Speechless3:
Well money is good but you dont need loads of it first to look good.

I cant see much "looks" difference in the above pics. In the second one he looks well kept plus a better camera was used. smiley
you've got my eyes bae. Can't really see any muck different.he looked unkept and younger in the first but well kept and more matured.that's all...not like kored bellos' transformtion,cos that one,haba! the difference is really,really clear.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Alarib:

Plus the barber finally located his hairline grin
Lmao hahaha
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by AreaFada2: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
What money changes inside is more important than what it does outside.

Once some people get some change, they forget those who were there for them.

Their true nature becomes obvious. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
noblegrex:
you've got my eyes bae. Can't really see any muck different.he looked unkept and younger in the first but well kept and more matured.that's all...not like kored bellos' transformtion,cos that one,haba! the difference is really,really clear.
Lol how Kored be before grin
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by gebest: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
ichommy:
This Bros Handsome Abegi.
NO Homo grin
na so Edo people dey handsome bros, if u see me, enh.
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by tonnelo: 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ego ji oluu
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Money is indeed good. See how it literally re-shaped his head.
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by ajaopopo: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hen hen. Odion says money gud dats why u are busy carrying all different olosho in the city of Watford in different hotel. U btr wake up and go ask those ex footballers like amokachi,hw much u get de shout money gud for here. grin anyway my advice for u is to go and change ur behaviour at home b4 is too late.
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by itslinkin4005(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Speechless3:
Well money is good but you dont need loads of it first to look good.

I cant see much "looks" difference in the above pics. In the second one he looks well kept plus a better camera was used. smiley
.....money good oooooooooh
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by noblegrex: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Speechless3:
Lol how Kored be before grin
haaa! You don't wanna know! His throwback was like and old school principal back in those days.I never beleived my eyes oo.
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by kobonaire(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Money may be able to buy you "good looks" but it certainly cannot buy you class/character
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
konji1:
grin grin money is the only medicine that can wipe human Ugliness.. :Dexcept that of obj and oshomo

SEE MORE THROWBACK PHOTOS HERE >>
http://www.melogist.com/footballer-jude-ighalo-shares-his-throwback-photo/
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by ichommy(m): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
gebest:
na so Edo people dey handsome bros, if u see me, enh.

Gbayi cheesy your head dey dere.
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by preselect(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
konji1:
grin grin money is the only medicine that can wipe human Ugliness.. cheesy

SEE MORE THROWBACK PHOTOS HERE >>
http://www.melogist.com/footballer-jude-ighalo-shares-his-throwback-photo/

i disagree, humans are naturally beautifu/handsome, but poverty stole it all and replaced it with wicked faces, so once poverty is eliminated. . . . the natural beauty returns

meanwhile. . .

#BringBackOurGirlsBuhari
#DalorigateBokoEmbarrassMyGovernment
#Kakistomoboplutocracy
#GovernmentByAWickedFool
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by Pappyto: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
So??
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by maxwellchibueze(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Relly money is good
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by slam7000(m): 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Iwant2know:
There is no visible difference in the above pictures. Gullible Nigerians will say Money is good base on this.

Abeg tell them.

First picture looks very ok. In second picture, he looks like a Lagos end time pastor and a homo.
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by franklingud(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Na wa o!
embarassed
When am I gonna get mine?
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by efonat(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
[size=30pt]it's not money, he just got matured. That's all I see. [/size]
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by bewla(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
This guy need to see k c papa for d n a look them face
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by noblegrex: 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=Speechless3 post=42523914 grin[/quote]speechless..speechless.... That's how you make me FEEL when I'm not with you I'm still far away and nothing is for REAL but when I'll be with you I'll be alive.if God me by my side.speeeeeechles 2x that's how you make me feel.
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=noblegrex post=42563664][/quote]
cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by noblegrex: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Speechless3:

cheesy kiss kiss
let's chat on what'sapp cutieeeee.
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
I hope your goals will sink Chelsea in the EPL.

Don't forget to wear your scoring boots and tie your boot laces well.
Re: Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" by noblegrex: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Speechless3:

cheesy kiss kiss
Helpless..hopelesssss...that's how I feel inside.though nothing is real but all is Possible...if God be by my side,so when I'll be with youuuuu I'll be in llight strongly I pray ayyyyy,SPEECLESSssss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Julen Lopetegui: Spain Sacks Coach After He Takes Real Madrid Job / Mikel Obi Mobbed At Turkey Airport By Fans (Video) / Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.