Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Davido Plans To Give Loyal Fans N2m - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Davido Plans To Give Loyal Fans N2m (369 Views)

Google Puts 30-day Hold On Plans To Ban Use Of Android Accessibility Services / Wizkid Starboy, To Give Out 10million Naira To His Loyal Fans This Week. / Breaking: USA Treasury Plans To Replace Ex-president Andrew Jackson On $20 Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Plans To Give Loyal Fans N2m by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Are you a loyal fan to Davido?

Have you ever been a stubborn fan of the Nigerian artist, have you ever idolized him, have you ever had the thought of putting him in infront of any artist in Nigeria? Then N2million is for you.

Then step forward as he is about to repay and reward you for your time and devotions.

When i saw this I couldn't help but laugh, come on Davido this is Naija, the way this fans will start singing your praise hence forth will totally surprise and will shock you I promise you that.

So people if you think you are Davido's fan come on to grab your cash.

READ More >>> http://ucgist.com.ng/davido-plans-to-give-loyal-fans-n2m/

(1) (Reply)

Ginoni Milan A Tiny Research About The Ingredients / Saraki’s CCT Trial Gets Commencement Date / Expert5th Takes The Hassle Out Of Shifting Http://www.expert5th.in/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.