Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Photos: Kenyan Big Booty Socialite , Vera Sidika Shows Off Her New Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Kenyan Big Booty Socialite , Vera Sidika Shows Off Her New Home (5232 Views)

Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Hot White Boyfriend To The World(photos) / Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira / Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Kenyan Big Booty Socialite , Vera Sidika Shows Off Her New Home by Towncrier247: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kenyan socialite, Vera Sidika took to her Instagram page to share photos of her new 2-storey home. Counting her blessings, the bootylicious vixen wrote:

"The view from my rooftop. The Artist/InteriorExteriorDesigner in me is about to turn this space into Heaven �� Soon I'll be having jacuzzi/BBQ parties with my sweethearts. Life is indeed a journey, you never wake up & have it all perfect! You need to feel the struggle & pain & be Patient before seeing better days. I remember when I came to Nairobi I used to live in a bedsitter in Kahawa Wendani Ksh. 3,500 monthly. It was the Living Room, Dining, Bedroom,Kitchen,Bathroom all in one squeezed space...and today Ksh. 3,500 is what I'd use on call credit daily. See how God works! Prayer; Major Key #Blessed #Queendom#DoubleStoreyHouse#"

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photos-kenyan-big-booty-socialite-vera.html

Re: Photos: Kenyan Big Booty Socialite , Vera Sidika Shows Off Her New Home by Towncrier247: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hmm

Re: Photos: Kenyan Big Booty Socialite , Vera Sidika Shows Off Her New Home by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
What is your profession when you are referred to as a 'socialite'? What does a socialite do for mankind? Just seeking knowledge.
Re: Photos: Kenyan Big Booty Socialite , Vera Sidika Shows Off Her New Home by Likei(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Those hips sha
Re: Photos: Kenyan Big Booty Socialite , Vera Sidika Shows Off Her New Home by onyekachee(f): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
yes God works when you pray but tell us how you used ur big yansh to get such a lovely home undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom / For The Love Of Curves: Delta-based Big Girl ‘rules’ Instagram With Her Endowmen / 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.