Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

If You Need Help Seting Up A Blog Or Site Pls Contact Us @ Dynaster Enterprise - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Need Help Seting Up A Blog Or Site Pls Contact Us @ Dynaster Enterprise (551 Views)

What Could Be Wrong With This Site Pls / 10 Ways To Secure Your Blog or Website / Make $200 Within A Week From Your Blog Or Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Need Help Seting Up A Blog Or Site Pls Contact Us @ Dynaster Enterprise by Easycheddah(m): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
One of the most common complaint we hear from potential new web site designer or bloggers is that they don’t know any technical stuff such as FTP and CPanel installation of themes and plugins are like a foreign language to them.

We have decided to help you set-up and design your blog for FREE.
Here is what I will do for you.

I will install and set up a WordPress blog for you at no cost to you. Not only that, I will also install for free the following plugins to get your blog started on the right direction from day one.

Yes, We will add a preminum blog theme to make your blog look great.You can always change it later

Akismet This plugin will help reduce spams.
Contact Form 7 You can add a contact form and let visitors to your blog contact you
W3 Total Cache Helps to speed up your blog loading time
All in One SEO Pack Helps your blog ranking in the search engines
Google Sitemap will help get your blog pages indexed quickly on Google.
Show Top Commentators encourages readers to comment on your blog.
After The Deadline will proof read your blog post for grammar and spelling
Pretty Link Lite Shrink, beautify, track, manage and share any URL on or off of your WordPress website.

just give us a call 08062116890, 08039701884
DYNASTER ENTERPRISE

(1) (Reply)

Need A Site Like Naijaloaded / I Have Master Resale Rights Ebooks / Lets Make It Happen For You This June Check Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.