Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,249 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Is The Mom Right...?! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is The Mom Right...?! (610 Views)

Can You Find The Mom In This Family Photo?? / Photo: Can You Guess Which One Is The Mom / Photo. Can Niaralanders Figure Out Which One Of These 3 women Is The Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Mom Right...?! by iPopAlomo(m): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
TOUGH LOVE OR TOO FAR? A Columbus, Georgia mom wanted to scare her son, who had been constantly misbehaving and being disrespectful in school. So, she called police to help stage a mock arrest. Do you support her decision or did she go too far?

Re: Is The Mom Right...?! by iPopAlomo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Just to provoke a reaction from them ftc association of nairaland... tongue
Re: Is The Mom Right...?! by Meeloreh(f): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
As a non-nigerian, it'll be of great help. He'll calm down to the lowest and be forever scared. But whenever he gets to know, his mother would wish she didn't do it
Re: Is The Mom Right...?! by Wizzykinging(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wise woman
If she beat the son now.. He'll call the cops to arrest the mom
She did the needful

Stubborn boy.. See face like fly

1 Like

Re: Is The Mom Right...?! by MissSlimbody(f): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Hahahahahahah
See his mouth Õoº°˚ ˚°º
gringringringrin

As'oti e le tongue
Re: Is The Mom Right...?! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
It's kinda funny. grin grin grin
Re: Is The Mom Right...?! by yomi007k(m): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Very good idea...

This is wats gonna happen in d future if his excesses are not curbed.

I think I'll do this to my nephew.lol grin
Re: Is The Mom Right...?! by missvera(f): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
She is very right, She did that in order for the boy not end up being arrested for real in future. That should be enough to make him change his way of life.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Think My Mother Hate Me / 10 Myths About Introverts That Are False / Foremost Nigerian Polygamist Mohammed Bello Dies At 93

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.