Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Bet9ja Scam Alert. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Scam Alert. (740 Views)

Bet9ja Scam / How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Scam Alert. by aoyih(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
I really do not k ow how to say this, but am I the only one experiencing this with bet9ja
I own an account with them, and mostly credit the account with my ATM.
I had a terrible network problem, and went to credit my account at the bank using a teller, but never got credited.
I sent series of mails to their customer service and was promised that my issue was going to be resolved, but never got a mail back to that effect.
I still went ahead to use my ATM after the first incidence, but still wasn't credited after my bank sent me a debit message.
I have sent almost 10 mails and till this very moment, I have gotten a mail to even explain what the problem is all about.
Initially, I was told in one of their mails to scan and send the teller of transaction, which I did...
Later got another mail that there was no attachment...I did a re-attachment and still sent more mails after then.
This is four (4) weeks now, and nothing has been done about it.
Please, is there anybody experiencing this kind of situation or am just unfortunate..
Or is this another scam by bet9ja to refurbish there account..
Re: Bet9ja Scam Alert. by fbtowner(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
That is how they do bro. Its there way.

Those ppl way no pure. Which God fearing man would involve in a gambling business.

They did It to me several times.

Thanks God. Cos they only helped me to become a better person by forgetting the whole betting issh. They are all scammers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Etoo Gets Married To His Long Time Wife / Brazilians Express Admiration For Nigerian Footballers At Rio 2016! / England Football Pools Tips For Saturday, 17 September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.