Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,768 members, 7,848,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

SS3 Boy Crashes SUV Into Building After Spirit Of "Fast N Furious" Seized Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SS3 Boy Crashes SUV Into Building After Spirit Of "Fast N Furious" Seized Him (947 Views)

Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah / Watch This Woman Turn Her SUV Into A Battering Ram In A Parking Lot Fight (video / Woman Rolls Her SUV Into The Sea While Escaping From Rat In The Car... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SS3 Boy Crashes SUV Into Building After Spirit Of "Fast N Furious" Seized Him by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
This happened today in Lagos. what would you do if you were the owner of this car? shocked shocked shocked shocked

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/ss3-boy-crashes-suv-into-building-after.html

Re: SS3 Boy Crashes SUV Into Building After Spirit Of "Fast N Furious" Seized Him by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lol...that same spirit will explain what happened to his folks.
Re: SS3 Boy Crashes SUV Into Building After Spirit Of "Fast N Furious" Seized Him by immortalcrown(m): 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: SS3 Boy Crashes SUV Into Building After Spirit Of "Fast N Furious" Seized Him by Airforce1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hhmm
Re: SS3 Boy Crashes SUV Into Building After Spirit Of "Fast N Furious" Seized Him by Wizzz: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Say na parked it in a neighbour's apartment grin I no even know where the beating go take start angry
Re: SS3 Boy Crashes SUV Into Building After Spirit Of "Fast N Furious" Seized Him by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Oh boy shocked shocked!!! This is serious, and not nice at all... Hope no life was lost?

And I remembered the day my cousin (16 years) was forming Paul Walker grin.. I couldn't drive out of the gate as I was scared of reversing.. Na so bros tell me to come down, make him reverse for me.. With the speed this guy used to drive out, I just knew he was going to smash the pillar that holds the gate shocked.. In spilt seconds, the front bumper pulled off grin.. I had to suppress my laughter as my dad was already fuming with my mum's hand on her head grin.. We gave him a nick, Ogba moto, meaning driver grin.. Since then, he doesn't go close to car keys cheesy..

@ topic, the bros should get ready for anything this night grin..
Re: SS3 Boy Crashes SUV Into Building After Spirit Of "Fast N Furious" Seized Him by Mologi(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Let him enjoy his papa money....
Re: SS3 Boy Crashes SUV Into Building After Spirit Of "Fast N Furious" Seized Him by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Thank God he didn't die like Paul walker....
Re: SS3 Boy Crashes SUV Into Building After Spirit Of "Fast N Furious" Seized Him by AkProsper(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
This one nah Hollywood.
Re: SS3 Boy Crashes SUV Into Building After Spirit Of "Fast N Furious" Seized Him by CaroLyner(f): 12:39am On Feb 02, 2016
am pitying him in advance.when he comes face to face with his parents

(1) (Reply)

TY Bello Finally Finds Bread Seller To Shoot To Fame / Singer, Banky W Strikes A Pose With His Cute Brothers (photo) / Nigerian Singer Chidinma (miss Kedike) Spotted With Praiz And Teeymix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.