Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,838 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

GNI LIFE Interview Invites. Who Is With Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GNI LIFE Interview Invites. Who Is With Me (1102 Views)

I Got This 2 Interview Invites... / Global Manpower Limited Sending Interview Invites / DGS Interview Invites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GNI LIFE Interview Invites. Who Is With Me by Akkord4gov: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Any Info about them or experience with them. Please share

You've been selected for an interview on 04/02/16 by 9am at 28, Afolabi Aina Str. Allen Avenue, Lagos. Call 0813......./Esther. Come with 4passports/CV
Re: GNI LIFE Interview Invites. Who Is With Me by damton(m): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Any Info about them or experience with them. Please share

You've been selected for an interview on 04/02/16 by 9am at 28, Afolabi Aina Str. Allen Avenue, Lagos. Call 0813......./Esther. Come with 4passports/CV

How did you apply? but I have a feeling this is their usual insurance marketing offer.

go and shine your shoe very well and get them ready to walk the work.

pardon my choice of words.
but if you can take the challenge,

its up to you
Re: GNI LIFE Interview Invites. Who Is With Me by Akkord4gov: 6:31am On Feb 02, 2016
damton:

How did you apply? but I have a feeling this is their usual insurance marketing offer.

go and shine your shoe very well and get them ready to walk the work.

pardon my choice of words.
but if you can take the challenge,

its up to you

I have phobia for marketing grin grin
Re: GNI LIFE Interview Invites. Who Is With Me by Biodunkuye(f): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Pls did u attend Gni interview. Hop it is not marketing.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Oil & Gas Job At Bourbon Interoil Nigeria (6 Vacant Positions) / URGENT Description Please!! / Is Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.