Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

How To Look Chic Without Trying Too Hard - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Look Chic Without Trying Too Hard (462 Views)

12 Different Ways To Look Chic In Blazers This 2018 / Eye Catching Ankara Styles That Will Make You Look Chic This Week / Look Chic This Weekend...quality Wears And Affordable Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Look Chic Without Trying Too Hard by Africanweddingb: 2:26am On Feb 02, 2016
I am sure there are days you just do not feel like going through the process of makeup, hair and all that but you still need to look chic, and effortlessly beautiful. I have some tips that I use and I hope you find them helpful.

Wear your most comfortable clothing
Moisturize Your Skin and Make It Glow
Even though it’s your lazy day, you shouldn’t go around looking sick or tired or old because your skin is dry. Give yourself a little glow and shine cos it’s only your lazy day and not the world’s lazy day.

Wear Your Favorite Lipstick and Mascara/Eyeliner
We are assuming you are going for the no makeup look but a good mascara/ pops up the eyes and prevents it from looking dull. An alternative to lipstick will be a good lip gloss to add moisture to the lips and keep the attention to your face.

Read More: http://africanweddingbliss..com/2016/02/how-to-look-chic-without-trying-too-hard.html

(1) (Reply)

Stylish Ink Blue Checked Flannel Shirt / Charming Sports Bra, From The High-grade E-store Of Alanic Retail / Win Prizes Worth More Than 5 Million Naira In Face Of Altimedia Beauty Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.