Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (263 Views)

Prayer Points For The Month Of December 2017 (prayerland) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2016
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tuesday February 2nd 2016)-
INTIMIDATED?

1.Thank you Father because you have not given me the spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
(2 Tim 1:7)

2.Thank you father because you have not allowed the lions of this world to devour me.

3.Father, please, cleanse me from all unrighteousness and pollution.

4.Father, let every spirit of fear and doubt in my life be consumed by your fire.

5.Father, give me a faith that is big enough to overcome every obstacle and challenge standing before me.

6.Father, make me a terror to the entire kingdom of darkness.

7.Father, arise and fight for me and let all my enemies be confounded and put to shame.

8.Father, let every stubborn pursuer of my life and destiny be paralysed, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every power harassing, intimidating and oppressing me be harrassed, intimidated and oppressed by the host of heaven.

10.Father, let every spirit of fear preventing me from stepping into my destiny be crippled in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let every opposition to my success and breakthrough, in life be silenced permanently, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every Sanballat and tobiah, mocking and discouraging me be confounded and put to shame.

13.I bind and cast out of my life, every spirit of discouragement and intimidation.

14.Father, turn every defeat and failure in my life to victory and success.

15.Father, please, don’t let me ever fall for discouragement from satanic intimidation.

16.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
17. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tim Tebow Says Lovivg And Serving Others Is Bigger Than Football / Spiritual Digest For The Day 21st Of April 2016 / "Remember The Word Unto Thy Servant..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.