Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,090 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Goldbetz User Let Meet Here - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goldbetz User Let Meet Here (2383 Views)

Pls Join Now If All U Do Is Always Place A Bet And Has Never Won. Let's Meet / Goldbetz / Goldbetz Why? Why O Goldbetz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by enochogaga(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2016
All goldbetz user let meet here and drop our experience about goldbetz.
for those who does not know what goldbet is for,

goldbetz, is a company that provide football betting picks of about 1.70-3 odd,
all u have to do is the secure ur bet,and if ur bet lost,ur money will be refund.

Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by enochogaga(m): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2016
to learn more about goldbetz , www.goldbetz.com
Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by easylife2wealth: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2016
I make withdrawal since Friday till now, They never credit my Bank account, Only N3,800 what then will happen if i withdraw N50,000
I have a friend who wanted to learn more about them through my account with them. but he is doubting there credibility

1 Like

Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by enochogaga(m): 11:48am On Feb 02, 2016
easylife2wealth:
I make withdrawal since Friday till now, They never credit my Bank account, Only N3,800 what then will happen if i withdraw N50,000
I have a friend who wanted to learn more about them through my account with them. but he is doubting there credibility

just relax they will pay u, I have some friends who still face similar challenge.
as for me I have not credit my account,
am still observing
Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by easylife2wealth: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2016
Then you can call them.
to Pay me.
Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by tgmservice: 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
If you are dealing with goldbetz then you are a victim of a well orchestrated PONZI SCHEME
read here to get enlighten https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

1 Like

Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by newReal(m): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2016
easylife2wealth:

Bro I have N83,210 with them which i won't get till April. And i do not doubt their credibility. But they no try at all.
Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by lillylove2(f): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2016
So this is the Goldbetz my brother always talk about
Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by psunda43(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
enochogaga:

just relax they will pay u, I have some friends who still face similar challenge.
as for me I have not credit my account,
am still observing

Guy u were believe them, what will happen to my own I place withdrawal till now them never credit me neither do they revers it to my Goldbetz account.
I need ur advice is a huge amount
Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by Onymerchandise: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
I have close to #20000 with them. My account was reversed back before. And now I still have the money i withdraw from my account pending with them.

Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by evy1(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin grin grin I have 34000 with them,but on my demo account.
Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by pandc(m): 6:19am On Aug 02, 2017
goldbetz web site is closed,and they dont reply to emails again.has they relocated to another site they should let us knw or is it maintainace.

1 Like

Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by enochogaga(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2017
pandc:
goldbetz web site is closed,and they dont reply to emails again.has they relocated to another site they should let us knw or is it maintainace.

can we all come together and drag them to court, cos what they promised is not what we are seeing now.
Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by pandc(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
let give dem time am stil making my observation.bt am afraid this time they have gone.their dns,ip address,their host which i think is godaddy etc are nt clear to me am still on it,but if they are registered no, the site is down yes,what next lets wait.
Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by IRIENBOY(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
yes i have #120000 in my acct
Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by IRIENBOY(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
hello nobody here
Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by pandc(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
please check your goldbetz account.they may be back on october 1
Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by enochogaga(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2017
now goldbet said they will merge us with one betting site, and if our picks failed they are to refund 30% of our money, but that is not the promise they gave us before we started at first.
am thinking of dragging them to lottery board.
or guys let create a wathsapp group and sue them as a group. Cos they said 100% risk
Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by ghanaman5050: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2017
Do you know they have agent on NL? They follow us up on NL . If they they come back with good winning rate that is better .
Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by pandc(m): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
goldbetz is using us to play.we the users should unitedly fight for our money the are holding back.we should make report first and know how it turns out.

1 Like

Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by enochogaga(m): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2017
can we all the Goldbetz user meet and do something about this company,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by enochogaga(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2017
if u are interested drop ur number to be added to the whatsapp group, where we all can draw out our plans

1 Like

Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by MorataFC: 7:46pm On May 21, 2018
enochogaga:
can we all the Goldbetz user meet and do something about this company,
how far about your account?
I can't have access to their site again

2 Likes

Re: Goldbetz User Let Meet Here by enochogaga(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2018
MorataFC:
how far about your account?
I can't have access to their site again

Afar goldbetz

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Duta Not Working / My Rollover Of Daily 2 Odd (cool Cash) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic The Height Of Arrogance... Pictures..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.