Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

For Perfume Lovers, Here Is The Right Deal! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / For Perfume Lovers, Here Is The Right Deal! (440 Views)

Designers Oil Perfume (surrati) / For Perfume Lovers, Here Is The Right Deal! / For Perfume Lovers, Here Is The Right Deal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Perfume Lovers, Here Is The Right Deal! by IykeD(m): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
If you can't do without at least, a bottle of a lovely designer fragrance 'resting' in your wardrobe, then this is the right time to stock up. We have fresh from the states, the following perfumes for Ladies and Gents at reasonable prices, probably the best in Lagos.Retailers are also welcome to contact us for biz.I will make a list of some of the fragrances we have in stock right now in various quantities.

FOR LADIES' PEFS:

Elizabeth Arden Red Door
Elizabeth Arden 5th Ave
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea
Elizabeth Taylor Diamonds & Rubbies
Elizabeth Taylor Emeralds
Elizabeth Taylor Sapphires
Love Me
Davidoff Cool water
etc etc!!

FOR GENTS:

Calvin Klein Eternity
Lapidos
Salvatore Ferragamo
Thallium Sport
Thallium Black
Thallium(conventional)
Davidoff Cool water
Cerrutti 1881
Cerrutti Image
Diable Bleu *(very nice)
PS
etc etc!!

For further inquires/order, please call/sms me on 08033865822.You will be amazed at the deal we have for you.It gets even better, we can make delivery to you if you don't stay too far away from our base. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you build your confidence level! Make that call NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Deal For Heavy Duty Trucks. / Free Delivery For Mama's Spaghetti, Oil, Rice, Cook Brand Butter Etc / For Your Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Child Dedications And Events.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.