Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Need My Ex Husband Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need My Ex Husband Back (682 Views)

"I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry / Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need My Ex Husband Back by oladayoooo: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2016
My name is David Anderson and am from UK, I want to use this opportunity to thank my great Doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man Dr. Thambo brought my wife back to me, i had two lovely kids from my wife, about four years ago i and my wife has been into one quarrel or the other until she finally left me for one guy. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their mum again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my wife. Every day and night i think of her and always wish she would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but his problem was his ex-girlfriend had dumped him . he told me that mine was a small case and that i should not worry about it at all, so i asked him what was the solution to my problems and he gave me this great man’s email address. I was doubting if this man was the solution, so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i did them all, he told me to wait for just 48 hours and that my wife will come crawling on her kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully did what this great man asked me to do and for sure after 48 hours i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw her on her kneels and i was speechless, when she saw me, all she did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away, since then i and my wife and our lovely kids are happy, that’s why i want to say a big thank you to Dr. Thambo Spiritual Temple. This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. You can email him at:thambospiritualtemple@gmail.com or you can also visit his websites @ http://thambospiritualtemple.webs.com
Re: I Need My Ex Husband Back by herboshedhe(f): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2016
Ok

Please visit and like our page @ www.facebook.com/tummiescollections

(1) (Reply)

Being Woman Is "Cuteness Personified / Son, 24, Forgives Dad Who Injected Him With HIV / See Mothers And Their Babies Storm In Bre*stfeeding Protest. (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.