Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs (2621 Views)

Muslim Saves Christians From Sure Death / China Removes Crosses From Christian Churches Nationwide. / Woman Fired From Christian School For Engaging In Pre-marital Intimacy Sues Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by javalove(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2009
[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlwc0mE0lCU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/flash]

WE MUSLIMS DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT THE MEDIA OR U GUYS THINK OF US. WE JUST FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF OUR RELIGION
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by noetic2: 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2009
This is one in 10 billion.

do u know how many people mohammed killed?

how many are the SLAVES if allah killing and have killed over the past 5 years alone in their own islamic countries?
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by bindex(m): 2:24am On Jul 01, 2009
noetic2:

This is one in 10 billion.

do u know how many people mohammed killed?

how many are the SLAVES if allah killing and have killed over the past 5 years alone in their own islamic countries?

What is this hypocrite saying here? christians have killed more jews than moslems. Infact Christians have killed more jews than muslims will ever do.
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by topup: 3:45am On Jul 01, 2009
I'm just glad that the Jewish guy and his friends were saved from getting hurt. I don't care whether Christian or Muslim. The Jewish guy in the interview also mentioned that "even our own guys didn't help us." It's really difficult in such a situation to divide up the people and their races, I believe the man from Bangladesh was just a kind man who felt compassionate towards.

People no matter what religion rarely throw themselves into fights to defend the innocent these days for fear of their own safety being compromised.

If this post was a testimony to someone's life being saved or avoiding being beaten up that's fantastic, but to prove that either Christians or Jews are terrible people - sorry I'm not going to buy that.
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by Tudor6(f): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2009
Now That is a good muslim!. . . Abuzola and the rest of y'all threatening jihad on NL should please take note.
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by sleek29(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2009
The muslim guy wasnt obviously following the teachings of his religion as he was helping an infidel and not everybody who go to church are christains (like christ), u cant be like christ and have that kind of behaviour as christ was not like that.
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by timmy7(m): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2009
So? What's so spectacular abt such deeds Havent u read Jesus' parable on the good samaritan It's nt strange. wink
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by javalove(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2009
most of u guys on NL are insincere. A muslim does something good, u didnt feel its his faith that inspired him to help, despite the wahala b/w muslims and jews

now a muslim does something bad, u dont crucify him, u crucify his faith

na una sabi
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by Tudor6(f): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2009
@timmy7
Jesus' was a story/parable, this particular case happened in real life! and not in the fantasy world of jesus.
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by sleek29(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2009
Historians talked about Jesus, that i know and at least the words of Jesus teaches me things like ''love ur neighbour as yourself'', and i know islam in the hadith says you should kill non muslims (Bukhari vol IV, no. 260; vol. V, no. 630)
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by timmy7(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2009
Mr javalove the deed of that guy is not born out of his religion, as a matter of fact islam does not condone any association or help to unbelievers (xtian &jew) i read an hadith where u r required 2 fight d jews until u kill dem all,even when they hide behind certain stone d stone will even shout ''hey a jew is here come and treat his fck up'' grin grin
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by Tudor6(f): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2009
^^^ He he he he grin grin
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by timmy7(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2009
No be u? tudor grin
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by Tudor6(f): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2009
Wetin i do na?
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by toneyb: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2009
timmy7:

Mr javalove the deed of that guy is not born out of his religion, as a matter of fact islam does not condone any association or help to unbelievers (xtian &jew) i read an hadith where u r required 2 fight d jews until u kill dem all,even when they hide behind certain stone d stone will even shout ''hey a jew is here come and treat his fck up'' grin grin

Why do people still believe that stones and trees will enventually begin to speak? Pointing to the jews to be killed unless if they hide behind some special tree or something as the absurd story goes. 
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by timmy7(m): 10:39am On Jul 01, 2009
because d prophet of allah abudumohammed said so that's why they believe such absurd story wink
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by JJYOU: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2009
javalove:

most of u guys on NL are insincere. A muslim does something good, u didnt feel its his faith that inspired him to help, despite the wahala b/w muslims and jews

now a muslim does something bad, u dont crucify him, u crucify his faith

na una sabi
sincere man have you fisnished your gambling software?

you are the most sincere man
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by javalove(m): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2009
JJYOU:

lmao grin grin grin

@topic

i dont blame u guys. u guys r just uninformed. . .dats all. many were once in ur shoes util Allah guided them to the right path. all i can do is pray for Allah's mercy on ur souls, else u are all going to hell!!!
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by JJYOU: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2009
javalove:

lmao  grin grin grin

@topic

i dont blame u guys. u guys r just uninformed. . .dats all. many were once in ur shoes util Allah guided them to the right path. all i can do is pray for Allah's mercy on ur souls, else u are all going to hell!!!
like he is guiding osama bin ladin and he guided your cousins into flying planes into twin towers killing innocent souls . i dont like satanic guidance do you?
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by javalove(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2009
@JJYOU

hmmm . . . i know pple like u. U r ignorant of alot of things . . . OSAMA DIDNT BRING DOWN WTC!!!!!! as there are no proofs that he did . .

but there are proofs that the west killed more than 2 million innocents in Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan . . . There are facts everywhere . . . the world sees nothing wrong in that. . . .

Gaza has not known peace since the sons and daughters of pigs started there wahala and yet, its the muslims point fingers at . . .

Well na una sabi . . . people are finding the truth everyday of the year . . . dey dere dey hate. . . suegbe grin
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by timmy7(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2009
Sons and daughters of pigs indeed grin
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by MUZBO(m): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2009
sleek29:

The muslim guy wasnt obviously following the teachings of his religion as he was helping an infidel and not everybody who go to church are christains (like christ), u cant be like christ and have that kind of behaviour as christ was not like that.
Sooo, you are saying a disobedient muslim was helping an infidel christ-wannabe? You are so dumb in your denial!
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by Jarus(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2009
JJYOU:

grin grin grin

sleek29:

The muslim guy wasnt obviously following the teachings of his religion as he was helping an infidel
Nope. There is nothing wrong in helping a non-Muslim. In fact, there was an incident during the time of Prophet Muhammad(SAW) that a Muslim and a Jew had a misunderstanding, and the matter was taken to the Prophet himself(SAW). The prophet judged the Jew right and the Muslim wrong. The jew was taken aback and can't believe the leader of the Muslims can pass a judgment in his favour over a Muslim. He later became a Muslim.
This is one thing we are taught in Islam. Never be partial, even if it means being fair will mean a non-Muslim will gain and a Muslim will suffer.
The only thing that is unacceptable is to support/aid non-Muslims in the fight against Islam.
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2009
Christian thugs? How come no one has mentioned the irony in the topic? CHRISTIAN THUGS? Talk about holy fornication, or godly witchcraft.
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by Tudor6(f): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2009
I didn't even see any link by the poster.
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by noetic2: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2009
javalove:

@JJYOU

hmmm . . . i know pple like u. U r ignorant of alot of things . . . OSAMA DIDNT BRING DOWN WTC!!!!!! as there are no proofs that he did . .

but there are proofs that the west killed more than 2 million innocents in Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan . . . There are facts everywhere . . . the world sees nothing wrong in that. . . .

Gaza has not known peace since the sons and daughters of pigs started there wahala and yet, its the muslims point fingers at . . .

Well na una sabi . . . people are finding the truth everyday of the year . . . dey dere dey hate. . . suegbe grin

this that u have displayed is called raw IGNORANCE.

is the west the same as christianity? u live in an isolated delusive enclave, where IGNORANCE rules.

I f osama did not bring down WTC, we have seen what mohammedans are capable of doing all over the world.
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by javalove(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2009
noetic2:

this that u have displayed is called raw IGNORANCE.

is the west the same as christianity? u live in an isolated delusive enclave, where IGNORANCE rules.

I f osama did not bring down WTC, we have seen what mohammedans are capable of doing all over the world.

see u behaving like a proper xtian . . . hate and agidi have covered ur hearts . . .

IF OSAMA DID NOT BRING DOWN WTC . . . so the next thing is for u to resolve to other hate means of calling us names and accusing of us what we didnt do . . . and yet the faith keeps waxing strong . . . u envy the love we have for ourselves and the bond between us . . .

To ba wun e, ma se agidi . . . many were once like you and are thanking Allah for their lives . . . If you dont believe me, go ask Dave Chappelle and 25 members of his family who accepted islam, Ask Yvonne Ridley, Ask Frank Ribery, Ask NIcolas Anelka, Jermain Jackson, etc . . at least those are some converts who live in ur so called west and yt found the truth . . .

If the west is too far for you, you could ask babs787, titlayo25, tami3rd and many others.

Ask them why they would choose to accept a religion that preaches "hate" . . . "that allows u to marry a 9yr old" and a religion that is constantly being potrayed as the enemy of peace. Ask them, they will explain to you its a lies and propaganda!!!

Open ur eyes . . . Dont rely on the media . . . study Islam urself!!!!
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by Tudor6(f): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2009
Shut up!
Yvone ridley was terrified into accepting islam by the islamist bastards who kidnapped her in afghanistan.
That she's still a muslim is a form of stockholm's syndrome.
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by noetic2: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2009
javalove:

see u behaving like a proper xtian . . . hate and agidi have covered ur hearts . . .

IF OSAMA DID NOT BRING DOWN WTC . . . so the next thing is for u to resolve to other hate means of calling us names and accusing of us what we didnt do . . . and yet the faith keeps waxing strong . . . u envy the love we have for ourselves and the bond between us . . .

To ba wun e, ma se agidi . . . many were once like you and are thanking Allah for their lives . . . If you dont believe me, go ask Dave Chappelle and 25 members of his family who accepted islam, Ask Yvonne Ridley, Ask Frank Ribery, Ask NIcolas Anelka, Jermain Jackson, etc . . at least those are some converts who live in ur so called west and yt found the truth . . .

If the west is too far for you, you could ask babs787, titlayo25, tami3rd and many others.

Ask them why they would choose to accept a religion that preaches "hate" . . . "that allows u to marry a 9yr old" and a religion that is constantly being potrayed as the enemy of peace. Ask them, they will explain to you its a lies and propaganda!!!

Open ur eyes . . . Dont rely on the media . . . study Islam urself!!!!

I have. Thats why I know that allah is an arabian blood sucking DEMON.
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by Krayola(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2009
"Good, Moral and Decent" fallacy - The idea that religion gives people these qualities and that non religious people can not possess them. There is no evidence to support such nonsense. Some people are good, moral, and decent, some are not. Religion isn't a determinant.
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by TheSeeker(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2009
I'm a Christian but I have to say the Muslims I have been opportune to be with are very very nice. 90% of my friends are Muslims. Some of them did try to convert me but I didn't bulge, I felt what they were trying to do but they understood my refusal. I disagree with some, I agree with some but overall, we're great friends and hardly would anyone believe I'm not a Muslim.

I do have to say, assuredly, that some Muslims can be extremists as well as some Christians. It's rampant in the Muslim world because lately and for some time now, they have been rocking everywhere with violence. They have been associated with chaos and violence and they have been under intense light such that whenever a Muslim is met, absurd teachings come to play in your mind, Arab man is accosted, the first thought is always a STRAPPED BOMB or a SUICIDE BOMBER --- all borders on the violent landmark

The extremist Muslim is the one that sees a non-Muslim as an infidel, he sees him as a candidate bound for destruction. These are traits I do not appreciate about an EXTREMIST. On the other hand, with Christians, they do not see Muslims as a candidate for destruction, rather, they always pray God changes their heart and some minor quota see them as threat. It is generally believed in the western world that they are threat to international peace --- honestly, have they proved otherwise? No! Let's not bring America into this for now!

Let's keep it solely at what happened back in Nigeria --- what was all the killing about in Jos and other parts of northern Nigeria? What could have morally justified those killings? None! But somehow, the Muslims(their Imams and higher clerics) have managed to predicate it on teachings from the Holy Quran, I have heard it from many people that this is correct, if that is so, why is Islam called the religion of peace? I personally don't like to argue about religion but when some other people's religion is a threat to the society, then we have to put it in check and that brings me to America's involvement.

America, unlike governments of some third world countries, solely defend and protect their citizens in every way they can. I don't want to get into depth of what transpired between the Bush clan and the Al-Qaeda's but some senses are made America's stance on terrorism which is widely associated to the Muslim world.  I don't want to delve into that as it'll be off topic.

Conclusively, that man was just being a good Samaritan, a humanitarian, who, yes, has the fear of Allah but didn't follow the in depth of the supposed teaching of the Quran! Islam is a religion of peace if practised moderately, otherwise practised, it's a chaotic assemblage of destructive demons!!
Re: Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs by olabowale(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2009
@TheSeeker: 90001 is LA, CA. So if you are correct, you must at least be aware of the the minority stats of the muslim, in tis land, the United States.
But there is no "Good Samaritan" syndrome or mindset, in Islam. Samaritan, good or otherwise is strange to the muslim. You may call him that, but he will not call himself that. The label he gives himself will be the correct one, since he and not you knew why he came to the defense of the Jewish man.

Remember that the Jewish mand and his women said thatthere were Jews and others who didn;t get involved. Those Jews and others knew the term good Samaritan from the Bible, they didn't take up the label for themselves and defend a victim from the hands of the Christian Mob. I am sure that you remembered the annual easter Judas Iscariot that the youth used to drag about shouting after murderer at it? That could be called a typical Christian behavior towards the Jews, if you think the Muslims are typically violent. But I wonder why the Muslim guy on the Q Train line in NYC got involved, especially that he is obvious that he can't take the Mob? You know he is a little and not heavily build man.

And if you live long in America yo will know that it is a beautiful country, that protects its interests. So she makes and keeps friends alliances that serves this purpose. America only have temporary friendship. Nothing permanent, I tell you. There was a time that Noriega was a friend. There will be a time israel will not be a friend!

Your conclusion about practising moderately, is the best and the injuctions of the Quran is an adverse outcome, meaning worse, bringing chaos, does kind of throw me! I theefore ask; those who are not folowing the Quranic commandments, will you then consider them as "good muslims?" Will the moderate muslims, by your definition be good muslims and will they agree with your either saying that they are good muslims, because they are moderate and it is because they do not obey what is in the Quran, or that anyone who obeys Quran is bad muslims, while they the good muslims are good because they do not obey what is in the Quran?

Your friends need to know how you feel about them, not follwoing Quran makes them moderate and good muslims!

Were you in America when Granada was invade in 1984 and deposed or killed Maurice Bishop? What defense was in play there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Man Wicked And Evil? / Are You Following The Path Of Elisha Or Gehazi? / Theists And Atheists What Do U Think Of Pascal's Wager.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.