Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

How Do I Solve 'matric No In Use' Problem. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Solve 'matric No In Use' Problem. (2629 Views)

Solution To Errors In Names & Matric No On NYSC Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Solve 'matric No In Use' Problem. by iykemoney90(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
My cousin checked his name on Nysc portal and saw "matric no in use" problem and unfortunately his name was uploaded on friday 29th of January, so on Monday he went to school to complain and they told him there is nothing they can do because Nysc portal has closed.
Please, I want to ask if there is anything else he can do? Can that stop him from going with this batch A?
Please your advice is highly needed.
Re: How Do I Solve 'matric No In Use' Problem. by SlickM(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Registration is on the 8th. Why didn't your cousin complain earlier? It's obvious the school can't do much as the window for corrections has closed. My advice is to call someone you know at nysc abuja to help out. Something can still be done. One question, was his correct mat no uploaded?
Re: How Do I Solve 'matric No In Use' Problem. by iykemoney90(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
SlickM:
Registration is on the 8th. Why didn't your cousin complain earlier? It's obvious the school can't do much as the window for corrections has closed. My advice is to call someone you know at nysc abuja to help out. Something can still be done. One question, was his correct mat no uploaded?
Yes the Mat no is correct because thats what we used in searching his name. Thanks for the advice anyway.
Re: How Do I Solve 'matric No In Use' Problem. by SlickM(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
iykemoney90:
Yes the Mat no is correct because thats what we used in searching his name. Thanks for the advice anyway.
Seems he registered before. Did he? it's to delete one account and leave the other. I knew people that had that issue
Re: How Do I Solve 'matric No In Use' Problem. by Skolex(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
the truth is der is nothing wrong with his matric number......I av registered an gotten my callup number number I stil see d same tin.
his name has been uploaded and he was suposed to av registered wen d portal was open.
right now as am talkin to you. d portal for verifying d senate list is telling me the same.
let me even tell you dat @ times during d registration afta I av finished registering and gotten callup number...d portal told me no record found.
to cut d story......its d clumsiness/irregularities with d portal dts makin it doin in dat manner.
he shud av tried registering durin d time, and wen dey check is name on "lookup senate list"...dey will know...
dts just it

(1) (Reply)

Weird Response I Got After Uploading My Pic On NYSC Portal / Ibadan Corps Members, Save Your Self From Pressure Of Looking For Jobs. / Access Bank Delays Payment Of Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.