Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Click To See New Method People Use To Sell Watermelon At V.i (see Photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Click To See New Method People Use To Sell Watermelon At V.i (see Photo) (1607 Views)

Man Discovered A New Method To Make Love / Hilarious: Check Out This New Method Of Collecting Girls' Number / Pictures Of Seun Osewa And Mark Zuckerberg Eating watermelon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Click To See New Method People Use To Sell Watermelon At V.i (see Photo) by adainternet14: 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2016

Re: Click To See New Method People Use To Sell Watermelon At V.i (see Photo) by moxsella(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
creative minds, God bless naija
Re: Click To See New Method People Use To Sell Watermelon At V.i (see Photo) by Mologi(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Na suit dis guy carry dey hawk....
Re: Click To See New Method People Use To Sell Watermelon At V.i (see Photo) by Skillfullulu(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Packaging ni
Re: Click To See New Method People Use To Sell Watermelon At V.i (see Photo) by odiereke(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
But this pics denotes Ghana not Nigeria not to talk of V.I Check the taxi cab beside the coperate hawker.

1 Like

Re: Click To See New Method People Use To Sell Watermelon At V.i (see Photo) by UIA04(f): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
That's Ghana and an old news

1 Like

Re: Click To See New Method People Use To Sell Watermelon At V.i (see Photo) by 7footre(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
Coperate hawking! Nice!!!
Re: Click To See New Method People Use To Sell Watermelon At V.i (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
adainternet14:
For more funny pictures visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naija.photoshop.app
it's called packaging. I prefer this water melon to those road own.

(1) (Reply)

The Consequence Of Sleeping In Church / pICS:See What An Iphone 6 Did To A Biker / Funny PICS That Made My Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.