Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Where Can I See A Rice Planting Machine In Nigeria To Buy ? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can I See A Rice Planting Machine In Nigeria To Buy ? (7494 Views)

Brush Cutter, Rice Harvester, Tiller And Corn Planting Machine Are Available.. / Start The New Planting Season With Our Cheap And Genuine Farmland / Yam Cultivation From Seedlings To Planting And Harvesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I See A Rice Planting Machine In Nigeria To Buy ? by justiz5(m): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Please AgricLanders, I need a rice planting maching for our dry (rice) farming project. Which requires transplanting of rice prepared on nursery beds, on 5 hectares of Fadama land. The work is supposed to be carried out in not more than 2 weeks.
Please any body with an idea should help someone in need.

Thanks in advance.

boluwajokosegun, world1....... any input from you Sir?

1 Share

Re: Where Can I See A Rice Planting Machine In Nigeria To Buy ? by Kian000: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good Day to You Sir/Madam,

We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG’s), Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees. If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services. Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you
get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to lessor compared to other banking finance options. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument. Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome. If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way.

For further inquiries please kindly contact:

Name; Ezzatollah Kianersi A.
E-mail; bgbroker.kianersi@gmail.com

Thank You
Ezzatollah Kianersi​

1 Like

Re: Where Can I See A Rice Planting Machine In Nigeria To Buy ? by justiz5(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kian000:
Good Day to You Sir/Madam,

We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG’s), Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees. If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services. Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you
get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to lessor compared to other banking finance options. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument. Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome. If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way.

For further inquiries please kindly contact:

Name; Ezzatollah Kianersi A.
E-mail; bgbroker.kianersi@gmail.com

Thank You
Ezzatollah Kianersi​
what is the name of your organisation? I mean is it registered here in Nigeria? Location and other details Sir.
Thanks for your concern.
Re: Where Can I See A Rice Planting Machine In Nigeria To Buy ? by BlackAlbino6(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
The large gap between farming in developed Countries and Nigeria.

An efficient technology to boost rice production with less efforts. Capital intensive though.

I have never seen this type of Machine in Nigeria. Neither did I dream about it.

Just hope the Federal Government proves her promises by making such inputs available to serious Farmers in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I See A Rice Planting Machine In Nigeria To Buy ? by world1(m): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
justiz5:
Please AgricLanders, I need a rice planting maching for our dry (rice) farming project. Which requires transplanting of rice prepared on nursery beds, on 5 hectares of Fadama land. The work is supposed to be carried out in not more than 2 weeks.
Please any body with an idea should help someone in need.

Thanks in advance.
Please call me.
As for me i do manual planting but I have a friend is Asaba he might be if help.

boluwajokosegun, world1....... any input from you Sir?
Re: Where Can I See A Rice Planting Machine In Nigeria To Buy ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
These machines cost around 300k cheaper than a try cycle. But State governments prefer to by 2000 units of trycyle than to buy one of them.
In youth empowerment the government will prefer to give people bags of Thailand five instead of 1 hectar support in agriculture.
In this year budget nothing for agriprenues. On your own OYO
Re: Where Can I See A Rice Planting Machine In Nigeria To Buy ? by lascapitalinv: 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG), Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees. If you are a potential Investor or Principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to lessor compared to other banking finance options. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.

The Financial institution can finance your signatory projects such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation, Telecommunication, construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects., we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument.
Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome.
If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way, please contact me for more information.

lascapital.investments@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I See A Rice Planting Machine In Nigeria To Buy ? by debascoexcel1: 3:27am On Jul 14, 2016
happybrother:
These machines cost around 300k cheaper than a try cycle. But State governments prefer to by 2000 units of trycyle than to buy one of them.
In youth empowerment the government will prefer to give people bags of Thailand five instead of 1 hectar support in agriculture.
In this year budget nothing for agriprenues. On your own OYO

Please, where can I buy the machine for 300k?

(1) (Reply)

Cinnamon For Health And Healing / How To Make Millions Of Naira From Hydroponics / New Tractors For Sale At Low Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.