Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

CEO Of Gran Imperio Group,ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Chilling Wt His Resort In Lag - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / CEO Of Gran Imperio Group,ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Chilling Wt His Resort In Lag (2916 Views)

Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Playing Football Amidst Marriage Crash Rumors / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CEO Of Gran Imperio Group,ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Chilling Wt His Resort In Lag by oatzeal(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CEO Of Gran Imperio Group,ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Chilling Wt His Resort In Lag by oatzeal(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
HAPPY KING
Re: CEO Of Gran Imperio Group,ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Chilling Wt His Resort In Lag by mightyokwy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: CEO Of Gran Imperio Group,ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Chilling Wt His Resort In Lag by DropShot: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
This Oba dey contest for showbiz with Davido, Denrele, Toolz and co.

1 Like

Re: CEO Of Gran Imperio Group,ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Chilling Wt His Resort In Lag by Pheals(f): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Arole odua .... I wonder when the sons of odua will come home. Lol Nice photo!!!
Re: CEO Of Gran Imperio Group,ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Chilling Wt His Resort In Lag by gunuvi(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Long live the king.
Re: CEO Of Gran Imperio Group,ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Chilling Wt His Resort In Lag by 7lives: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
DropShot:
This Oba dey contest for showbiz with Davido, Denrele, Toolz and co.

He is a modern day king not some old fetish archaic relic.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Should I Use For My Rituals Tonight? (sacred Pics) / My take on BET awards and Africa as a whole[must read] / Why Is There An Issue With A Nigerian Man Marrying An Aa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.