Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol (2141 Views)

"I Rebuke You In Jesus Name"- Man Reacts After Poverty Followed Him On Twitter / Collection Of Pictures Showing Stupid Acts ( PHOTO ) / Check Out How This Stupid Boy Fooled Himself. Lwkmdie. Very Funny Comedy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by bidexmat(m): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin

Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Looooolz
Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by VickyRotex(f): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ojibijibi cheesy cheesy cheesy

But Op, that's not really a silly question if you ask me. Probably he wasnt sure.

People prepare noodles in different ways.

**Some prefer to boil the water, before putting the noodles,

**while some prefer to parboil the noodles, drain and boil/ stir fry

**And some prefer to boil the water, then pour the water on the noodles in a bowl, drain it and stir fry.

**And the most common one is, adding your water, noodles and ingredients at the same time. cheesy That's not so healthy if I must say.

There are just so many ways people chose to prepare it. I personally prefer parboiling it, before boiling/stir frying.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by vault(m): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
stupid ass question,....... master class reply grin
Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by 7footre(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
VickyRotex:
Ojibijibi cheesy cheesy cheesy

But Op, that's not really a silly question if you ask me. Probably he wasnt sure.

People prepare noodles in different ways.

**Some prefer to boil the water, before putting the noodles,

**while some prefer to parboil the noodles, drain and boil/ stir fry

**And some prefer to boil the water, then pour the water on the noodles in a bowl, drain it and stir fry.

**And the most common one is, adding your water, noodles and ingredients at the same time. cheesy That's not so healthy if I must say.

There are just so many ways people chose to prepare it. I personally prefer parboiling it, before boiling/stir frying.

Errrmmm, I need to taste this your style
Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by VickyRotex(f): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
7footre:

You should smiley
Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by 7footre(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
VickyRotex:

You should smiley
Oya come and prepare it asap
Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by VickyRotex(f): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
7footre:

Oya come and prepare it asap

Warrapen to your hand? undecided
Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by 7footre(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
VickyRotex:

Warrapen to your hand? undecided
E de type
Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by VickyRotex(f): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
7footre:

E de type

Same here undecided
Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by Spybradd: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
7footre:

taste what,does the moniker vickyrotex sound like iyagbanli to your ears? Why dontcha do urself a favor n direct the pointer of that broken compass of yours to the amala and ewedu babagbanli is cooking n away from ur subtly roving arsse
cool
Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by VickyRotex(f): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Spybradd:

taste what,does the moniker vickyrotex sound like iyagbanli to your ears? Why dontcha do urself a favor n direct the pointer of that broken compass of yours to the amala and ewedu babagbanli is cooking n away from ur subtly roving arsse
cool

What exactly have you been smoking? undecided
Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by 7footre(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
VickyRotex:

Same here undecided
I be patient man. When u done prep it! undecided
Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by 7footre(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
Spybradd:

cool
K
Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
VickyRotex:

What exactly have you been smoking? undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by VickyRotex(f): 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
7footre:

I be patient man. When u done prep it! undecided

You go tey for bus stop niyen. undecided
Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by VickyRotex(f): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

grin

I dont know what that guy has been smoking. angry
Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
VickyRotex:

I dont know what that guy has been smoking. angry

That's what Jamaican rum does to a minor- it scréws up the hippocampus. Don't worry, Aro mental facility is coming to collect him soon. grin
Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by VickyRotex(f): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

That's what Jamaican rum does to a minor- it scréws up the hippocampus. Don't worry, Aro mental facility is coming to collect him soon. grin

cheesy Omashe o cry cry
Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
VickyRotex:

cheesy Omashe o cry cry

You are not in the country, are you?.
Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by VickyRotex(f): 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You are not in the country, are you?.

No. I'm not.
Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

No. I'm not.

Roger that.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 04, 2016
The most hilarious and epic reply so far in 2K16. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Was A Nigerian ( Funny Pics) / The Strangest Picture You've Ever Seen / Selfie Wa Ha La

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.