Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

How To Use Your Phone As A Modem On Your Laptop And Devices And Save Cost - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Use Your Phone As A Modem On Your Laptop And Devices And Save Cost (552 Views)

Deleted / How To Unlock Huawei Devices To Use Other Networks / Buy Your New, Pre-owned Devices And Fix Your Device @ GSTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Phone As A Modem On Your Laptop And Devices And Save Cost by govirtual: 4:16am On Feb 03, 2016
HOW TO USE YOUR PHONE AS A MODEM

Using your smartphone as a modem to surf the internet not only saves you cost of buying a modem but also gives you the convenience of browsing as you choose when to use your data plans and bundles. This also saves the from the need to switch from one modem to another- although there are now lots of universal modem out there that you can choose from, yet it still don’t give you the edge your phone would or does.

The cheapest modem cost about N3,000 or thereabout, that’s an amount for you to subscribe to a data plan for a month or two.
If you’re going to use a modem apart from the extra cost of buying it you probably may buy another line(SIM CARD) and you can’t browse with the modem on your laptop and your phone at a time unless the modem supports WiFi over devices. but on a smartphone,
even your main line can be use to browse both on your laptop and your phone for every other thing you want to do, so you can be doing your e-mailing,affiliate marketing,web designing, facebook, trading forex- and so on!while still doing whatsApp, BBM, wechat
on your phone and still take your calls! And i assure you, you get a very fast and good network connection; i use it for my online activities- even video streaming and youtube videos,downloading – sincerely i do and i give you my word money back guarantee if you don’t get the result and if need be, i will have to set it up for you myself. And this is no cheat-like stuff that works for a while and stop working every bit of it is Authenticated.

This settings and configuration runs on all versions of windows from XP to the latest windows 10. it’s a well step by step processes with pictures and you can choose from wireless,USB or BLUETOOTH method for your browsing. am giving out this for only N1000.
you can make payment to any of the accounts closest to you and send me your payment details to 08027363415 0r bankonphone@gmail.com and you will get your copy directly to your mail box.

GTBank plc FIDELITY BANK
0130329850 6551088624
CALEB CANICE N. CALEB CANICE N.
Re: How To Use Your Phone As A Modem On Your Laptop And Devices And Save Cost by Trunaijian: 6:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Bro. Tethering your phone's internet connectivity is no longer a big deal. Everybody can do that. Asking for money for such stuff is a no no!...

(1) (Reply)

VPS & Dedicated Server OFFERS From $1.9 / Vps Monthly / Meet The 10 Year Old African Developer Who Created The App Featured At Facebook’ / What You Should Be Doing With Your Internet.. Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.