Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale (5509 Views)

Aptitude Test From Union Bank / Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? / An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by SylarsMcQuins: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
obinoral1179:
am staying in Berger but I have another invite in Ikeja that same day

Voda paints?
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by obinoral1179(m): 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

Voda paints?
not Voda paints but am doubting the message because no company name was stated in the email and text message send to me even though I saw the vacancies from nairaland.
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by SylarsMcQuins: 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
obinoral1179:
not Voda paints but am doubting the message because no company name was stated in the email and text message send to me even though I saw the vacancies from nairaland.

Ve got one with Voda paints and I'm confused
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by obinoral1179(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

follow your heart
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by obinoral1179(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

follow your heart
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by SylarsMcQuins: 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
obinoral1179:
follow your heart
My heart is also confused...
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by Ajebama1(m): 2:00am On Feb 09, 2016
Tmart wholesale is a subsidiary of Tendy Nigeria Limited which is situated at Abuja. Kindly visit the site of Tendy Nigeria Limited to know more about Tmart.
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by Ajebama1(m): 2:09am On Feb 09, 2016
Tmart Wholesale is introducing a new concept of wholesale club into the Nigeria market. They intend to be dealing in multiple fast moving consumer goods on a wholesale to ensure that their customers can make all their bulk purchase under one roof.

The working environment is likely to be a warehouse setting according to the head of marketing.

Note am just a candidate who had been opportune to make it to the final round interview. Awaiting to hear from them too.
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by Pyroxene: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ajebama1:
Tmart Wholesale is introducing a new concept of wholesale club into the Nigeria market. They intend to be dealing in multiple fast moving consumer goods on a wholesale to ensure that their customers can make all their bulk purchase under one roof.

The working environment is likely to be a warehouse setting according to the head of marketing.

Note am just a candidate who had been opportune to make it to the final round interview. Awaiting to hear from them too.
. What is d final round bro? What position did u apply for
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by ambassadorgozie(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ajebama1:

Bros pls brief us abt d nature of dia aptitude test
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by obinoral1179(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

My heart is also confused...
have u decided?
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by SylarsMcQuins: 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
obinoral1179:
have u decided?
Ajah its gonna be....
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by obinoral1179(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

Ajah its gonna be....
wish u the best
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by SylarsMcQuins: 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
obinoral1179:
wish u the best
Same to u, Aint u coming?
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by obinoral1179(m): 4:58am On Feb 10, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

Am not coming.
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by obinoral1179(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

what's up about the test?
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by SylarsMcQuins: 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
obinoral1179:
Agarum joor, changed my mind...
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by SylarsMcQuins: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
obinoral1179:
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by deejay6: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
I wrote the test today...... 60 questions (25 numerical,25 abstract and 10 verbal in 1 hour 10 minutes.

It's dragnet kind of questions, one can spend the whole time on abstract alone... It was highly challenging o but expecting a positive result by God's grace.
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by obinoral1179(m): 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

to what?
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by SylarsMcQuins: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
obinoral1179:
to what?

I actually work though and was suppose to be free today buh sumtyn came up so I had to attend to that need..
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by 6fit(f): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
astutephemy:
Dear Candidate, With reference to your application for the position at T-MART Wholesale, you are hereby invited for an aptitude test to be considered for a *Management Trainee* role which comes up as follows:

Venue: *KM 23, Lekki Epe Express way, Top Notch Plaza, Opposite Fidelity**bank, before Abraham Adesanya Round About, Ajiwe - Ajah Lagos.*
Anyone with me on this?
i applied but no response from dem....i guess d coy is real
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by Pyroxene: 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
6fit:

i applied but no response from dem....i guess d coy is real
it is real, do u stay around Ajah and environs cos it seems it is location specific
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by 6fit(f): 12:32am On Feb 11, 2016
Pyroxene:
it is real, do u stay around Ajah and environs cos it seems it is location specific
i stay @ Epe close to T-juction.....any hope for me? Though i guess d address on my cv is Either surulere or Ibadan address
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by Pyroxene: 7:39am On Feb 11, 2016
6fit:

i stay @ Epe close to T-juction.....any hope for me? Though i guess d address on my cv is Either surulere or Ibadan address
. There is hope. Just have faith that u ll be called seems it is in batches
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by generalfag: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
tommyone:
Well, i wrote the test too last week friday and as someone had said earlier, the test is purely GMAT. It's not that tough but i think one needs to be very careful in answering d verbal and d abstract sections... We're yet to hear from them as they promised anyways.
All the best everyone!

Have u heard from them now?
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by dhrogbar: 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thanks for the information.
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by Ajebama1(m): 12:08am On Feb 13, 2016
I finally received a congratulatory message, stating that their CEO was impressed... That I have been considered but that they will get back to me in March.

I guess they are yet to put everything in place. Is understandable as they are a new company.

mind you, they are yet to communicate the salary range. March is just around the corner. Will definitely hint u guys.

Wishing u guys all the best.

1 Like

Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by dhrogbar: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2016
Ajebama1:
I finally received a congratulatory message, stating that their CEO was impressed... That I have been considered but that they will get back to me in March.

I guess they are yet to put everything in place. Is understandable as they are a new company.

mind you, they are yet to communicate the salary range. March is just around the corner. Will definitely hint u guys.

Wishing u guys all the best.
Congrats bro. which position did you apply for?
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by Ajebama1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
@Dhrogbar, Graduate Trainee.
Re: Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale by Pyroxene: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ajebama1:
@Dhrogbar, Graduate Trainee.
bro let's relate. How can I get to talk to u? Sent u an email

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? / Fresh Graduate And Hnd Vacancies At Price Waterhouse Coopers (pwc) Nigeria / Npower Mtn Sim Card - All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.