Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

[not Another Crappy App] How To Get Latest Updates On Technology And More - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [not Another Crappy App] How To Get Latest Updates On Technology And More (456 Views)

Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp / Latest Updates For Your Infinix Devices / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[not Another Crappy App] How To Get Latest Updates On Technology And More by directonpc(m): 6:59am On Feb 03, 2016
This app has been is existence and is ever evolving to bring the best experience to you.
It brings the best forum experience to user via an app.
With push notifications and without having to launch your browser you can get access to one of Naija's young forum (without crap).

Screenshots of notification

Screenshot of topic being viewed

Don't take my words for it! Download and give it a try.
Download link: http://7rl.in/png12
Or search for "PN Gates" on Playstore

(1) (Reply)

Need Help / Cant Find My Huawei Driver Nor Dashboard After Flashing / Please Help Me Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.