Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Makeup Essentials: Shopping Guide For Makeup Newbies - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Essentials: Shopping Guide For Makeup Newbies (486 Views)

You Wont Beleive The New Technology For Makeup / My Makeup My Fashion Contest Application Opens For Makeup Festival 2018 / Good News For Makeup Artists ,models And Beauty Lovers In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Essentials: Shopping Guide For Makeup Newbies by TheInkheart(f): 7:22am On Feb 03, 2016
As a newbie, shopping for makeup can be very overwhelming. I mean, after watching all those numerous make up tutorial videos and looking at the many pictorials, you just want to practise. This may confuse you as to what to buy and what not to buy; at least till you perfect the art of applying makeup to a reasonable extent. So as to avoid wasting money on products you will end up neglecting or dashing out, these are some of the essentials you should splurge your cash on:

Pleas click here to read more: http://www.coloursandgrey.com/makeup-essentials-shopping-guide-for-makeup-newbies/

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For All Kinds Of Beaded Jewelry....i Make Beads.you Can Count On Me!! / Style Up With Wholesale Dri Fit Shirts In This Summer / Deck Up Your Kids With Various Summer Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.