Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand (16259 Views)

One Kobo Of Buhari Has Never Entered My Hands---fr Mbaka / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by 247frolicboss(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2016
Ejike Mbaka, spiritual director of the Adoration Ministries Enugu (AMEN), says God has blessed him to the extent that he does not curry favour from politicians who come to him for prayers. Mbaka said that as at the time he prophesied that President Muhammadu Buhari would emerge victorious in the 2015 election, he had not met the president; and when he finally met him, he did not “collect a kobo from him but demanded good governance for Nigeria”. He was speaking with reporters for the first interview since his transfer from Christ The King Parish, GRA Enugu.

“When eventually I met Buhari when I went for prayers at Aso Rock, what I demanded from him was good governance for Nigeria,” he said. “I didn’t ask him to give me one kobo. One kobo of Buhari has never entered my hand.”

Mbaka said God had a reason for taking him to Our Lady Parish in Emene, a suburb of Enugu. His position this time around was different from that of Saturday when he was departing from Christ The King Parish where he served for over 20 years. The cleric had nursed concern on where the assets of his ministry would be kept, saying he would suffer.

“I am going to suffer because I have no place to lay my head; I am going to suffer because I have no place to keep the ministry’s assets. The Adoration Ministry is passing through suffering right now,” he had said. But while speaking at an interactive session with journalists, he appeared to have accepted the transfer with equanimity.

“God is wonderful. You can see that I am smiling, filled with cheer and the joy of the Lord. I have the feeling that God’s hand is in my going out of GRA. No matter what caused it, no matter how it was caused, I am seeing everything as the will of God,” he said. “When I remember that my providing God is with me and for me, I am filled with joy and comforted.

The ways of God are divine and mysterious and at times when he wants to do a thing, we humans may not understand it. We may be seeing the external but God who sees the future planned and packaged everything for us.

“When we were leaving the GRA on Saturday, the worshipers in the Adoration Ministry were filled with mixed feelings. I was also filled with thoughts of where to keep the ministry’s assets because this is a ministry God has blessed. I am not talking about my personal assets, which basically are books and clothes.

“But I am happy that I am here, although the place I’m posted cannot contain the assets of the ministry, but we have to get going. As it is, I am joyful and the vision and passion have hiked, the vibration is all over and I want to tell you that starting from now, it is no longer going to be the adoration ministry that people knew before now in Jesus name, Amen.”
https://www.thecable.ng/mbaka-when-i-met-buhari-i-didnt-take-a-kobo-from-him-i-only-asked-for-good-governance

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by chriskosherbal(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2016
Time for confession. Check out below

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by CyberWolf: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2016
Who is asking you all this questions? Just focus on your pastoral duties and leave politics for politicians

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by dani3(m): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2016
Who cares... lipsrsealed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by ojun50(m): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2016
Since u hv being transfer to yr new place of work i will Advice u stay out media for sometime nd let God speak for u

24 Likes

Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by TippyTop(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Seems Father Mbaka only collects dollars.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by ZUBY77(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Who cares.
I thought you are the super man.
Behaving as if you and God share the same room.
Why are you ranting?
I know we came from the same local government but I warned you not to get too involved.
I know how Okogie, Kukah and others got involved mildly.

But you climbed the pulpit to abuse and curse a sitting President because you brainwashed your gullible Zombies into believing that Bullet can not actually kill you, that you are superhuman who has Jesus' phone number.

We don't care. You need to be put in line with the institution you represent because if no one checks on you, you might turn your Loud mouth against Pope himself.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by steppin: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Abia! Maybe you collected in kind. Bribe na bribe.

9 Likes

Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Me too.
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by kirchofff(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hijack
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by bobchigar(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hnn............
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by tolexy007(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
cheesy
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by lexzycc: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mbaka is becoming too desperate to be in the media every time.
who ask for his opinion?
i am beginning to enjoy this his transfer.

he should concentrate on his service and shut the Hell up or Join Politics!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by next2kings(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Me too
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by kelvyn7: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
shocked ARE U SERIOUS ? shocked

AMAECHI COME AND HEAR OOO shocked

MAYBE HE DOESN'T DEAL IN KOBO & NAIRA, NA DOLLARS OR POUNDS cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by jennyswt(f): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
What is wrong with all these media houses? They should leave fr. Mbaka alone let him rest for them. All ye castigating n telling him to leave politics alone, it's like u don't read your Bible. Hypocrites. Wherever u are now fr. Mbaka , I pray that the Holy Spirit will continue being with you during these trying times. All those waiting for ur ministry to fall shall be put to shame and condemned. You shal continue to grow from glory to glory and from strength to strength.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by sukkot: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
of course it hasnt. buhari does not bribe people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by nonstan(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
Father mbaka is a respected man of God..watch how u talk about him..#umuikuku

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
show us ur acc details

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by Viktor1983(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
SEASON TWO STORIES...
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by seunfunmi33(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
It's true he hasn't collected buhari's kobo but has collected millions

7 Likes

Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by anytexy: 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mtcheeeew! Next topic please. Take your time. I don't have time to comment on crap.
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by aimuan(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ream man of God.
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by Samitah: 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Continue ooo, father Mbaka
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by Solodembe: 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
I just love this man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by IceMan85(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
shocked
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by testcrc2915: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
shocked
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by Picknik: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Guy u're very stupid
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by YelloweWest: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Who ask u question?

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by tunshe: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
dani3:
Who cares... lipsrsealed

Because you don't care doesn't mean others are not interested.

By the way, who are you?

This reverend Father is stating facts to guide his integrity according to the 48 laws of power and inscribing his name on the Rock of history.

Those who don't care can go to HELL!!! grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? / Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ? / To Be Born-again: 6 Practical Signs Of Repentance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.