Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Arik Air Staff In Lagos Disappears After Visiting Lover - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arik Air Staff In Lagos Disappears After Visiting Lover (401 Views)

Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) / Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Staff In Lagos Disappears After Visiting Lover by leeyack: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2016
Grace Utum, a 29-year-old graduate of Accounting, University of Calabar and a staff of Arik Air, has gone missing after a visit to 32-year-old Ihuoma Amelogu who happens to be her lover and who lives in the Ojodu Berger area of Lagos State.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Grace who hails from Cross River State had left her Ikeja office for Ihuoma’s house on January 1, 2016, her whereabouts had since then been shrouded in mystery.

Grace was said to be working in the hospitality department of Arik Air. The case was reported at the Ojodu Police Division and Ihuoma was arrested. It was learnt that a mobile phone and a handbag belonging to the victim were found in his apartment on the day Grace went missing. He was released after police said there was nothing to connect him with the disappearance of Grace.

An uncle of the victim, Felix Omini, explained that the family became worried after her mother called one of her phone lines and a stranger picked the call and said the phone was missing and its owner had called him and said she and a man would be coming to retrieve the phone. Thereafter, Grace’s mother called her boyfriend, Ihuoma, thinking he was the man the stranger was referring to, but he said he had also been trying to reach her without success.

Omini said he had called Ihuoma and together they went to report the matter at the police station.

The victim’s father, Obongha Utum, said Grace and Amelogu are church members and have been dating for three years. They are church members and were supposed to have been married; but that became impossible after they discovered their genotypes were not compatible. He said.

Ihuoma who is a Civil Engineer said: “We were together on December 31, 2015; she slept at my place. She sometimes stayed at my place because her office in Ikeja is closer to my house in Ojodu Berger. She rented an apartment in Agbado Crossing, Ogun State. Around 6am on January 1, she said she was going to the office. We always had a family reunion every New Year at my uncle’s place in Ajah, so we planned to meet there. I spoke with her around 12 noon. Then around 3pm, when I was at my uncle’s place, we communicated again and I asked if she was still coming. She said she was rounding off at the office and would soon join me. Her line, however, became unreachable around 5pm and despite calling till 7pm, I couldn’t get through to her”.

Read more: http://www.gistplanet365.com/2016/02/03/arik-air-staff-in-lagos-disappears-after-visiting-lover/

Re: Arik Air Staff In Lagos Disappears After Visiting Lover by Flexherbal(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2016
Seen!

(1) (Reply)

Here Is NCC Number To Call / New $321million Abacha Loot: Swiss Goverment To Visit Nigeria / Daily Trust Newspaper Restores My Confidence In Nigerian Journalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.