Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

What Charity Organisations Help The Sick? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Charity Organisations Help The Sick? (553 Views)

Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / Please Help: The Best Way To Cope With An SS Patient / Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Charity Organisations Help The Sick? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Friends please; there's this issue I want to discuss.

For those who are sick, in the hospital or at home, and need to undergo an expensive surgery which they cannot afford, pls are there any charity organisations or NGOs in Nigeria that can be of help? No amount is too small.

If you know anyone, pls kindly state how we can get in touch with them. You can PM me or post a comment. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Stop MouthAction, It Causes Cancer – Experts Warn / Mrs Toyin Saraki Hosts British Diplomat, Member Of Parliament, Others / Why You Have Menstrual Pain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.