Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

We Can Help You Invest In Oxygen Filling Plant - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We Can Help You Invest In Oxygen Filling Plant (464 Views)

Any New Business Ideas? / Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Can Help You Invest In Oxygen Filling Plant by kawasng: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
If you are looking for a viable industry to go into, here is the one: Oxygen Filling Plant.
In collaboration with our oversea partners, we can give you technical assistance to set up Oxygen Filling Plant here in Nigeria. Our assistance shall include supply of the machines and equipment, installation and training. The raw material for this project is free air. The demand for the product-Oxygen- is in steady demand by various industries in Nigeria.
We can also assist you in conducting the necessary feasibility studies and if you want, source the finance for its implementation.
If you are interested and serious, please send us an email indicating your interest, location, etc. In reply, we will send you more information, including prices.
Thanks. kawasng@gmail.com
Re: We Can Help You Invest In Oxygen Filling Plant by Rememberfa4: 5:12am On Feb 04, 2016
I am interested . I reside in Ilorin. Email: rememberisaac@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Pension: Nigerian Construction Worker’s Ordeal / Fund Pooling: It Doesn't Matter How Much Capital You Have / Check Out My Youtube Video - If You Like Please Like Subscribe And Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.