Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market (63313 Views)

Crocodile Head Style Shoe Spotted Online. / Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery / A Made In Biafra Shoe Hits Lagos Market, Over 40,000 Pairs Reportedly Sold (see (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by Allosaurus: 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
DesChyko:

This is quite an accusation. If this isn't frivolous, #MbakaTherapy should be applied to the accused ASAP.
But if you're just being frivolous, you will be banned till March 2016 (a mistake will be made so 6 comes before 1 in the year though grin)
Do I have to prove he's an anti Igbo mod when it's already obvious?
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by sukkot: 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Allosaurus:

So it's now rising shoe? grin
my bros, na salute we dey oooo, we remain loyal Sir grin
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by playtheblues(f): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
Post the pictures of the original shoes you have produced.

MrAboki:
BIAFRA SHOE = Fake Shoe.

Buyer Beware.

1 Like

Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by nijabazaar: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
paschu:

No, you are the one being super emotional here. For starters, as a product developer I expect you to know about market segmentation and target audience. That shoe is designed for those with whom the concept of Biafra resonates. It was not meant for those who hate it. It's not like a case where one fits all. This is a laser targeted branding. Which is so so awesome, if you know anything about niche marketing.

And for your information what you saw on that shoe was an "emotional trigger" and NOT the manufacturer's label. And because of your emotional bias, you have failed to realize that the same manufacturer, in the same factory, can also introduce another line of shoes tomorrow called, for example, "Odudua, The Land of Opportunities" just to capture the hot-button and hopefully the deep pockets of folks like you. It's as simple as that, but I wonder why you are yet to see it that way?

You will wonder how he got be product developer if he can't grasp the rudiments of mere marketing..

schools these days...a waste of time.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by paschu: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
nijabazaar:

You will wonder how he got be product developer if he can't grasp the rudiments of mere marketing..

schools these days...a waste of time.

As in, way so serious.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by Klinsp(m): 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
[nstead of appreciating your own, you sit here like slowpoke and criticize every effort others are making...we will never move forward like this...think!] Fake, if you drive with this type of shoe, the face would face up like flying boat grin

This kind of shoe would cause your brake to function as throttle. grin
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by iamosamede55: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
The one I make in Lagos is far better than this.

Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by Allosaurus: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
my bros, na salute we dey oooo, we remain loyal Sir grin
You get mouth
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by PecE2Make: 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
OP if I say I am a proud Biafrian, will u ban me for the second time?
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by Julietekekwe1: 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
lilygabriel08:
good shoe, we should buy it instead of import, but abeg remove BIAFRA, we can only get there together not divided
My brother how can we get there when we don't trust ourselves?
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by mtcheeew: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
HRich:
In time to come, the Nigerian man will be telling his Fellow Nigerian,

"This is Original Shoe, it's not made in Nigeria, it's Originally made in Biafra, you know they have quality things over there in Biafra"

God Bless Biafra. God Bless Nigeria. God Bless Aba Boys.
hahaha..I like your joke sir
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by soldierdollar(m): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
pharmagba:
although I can never support biafra, I think it a good idea if the shoes were actually manufactured in Nigeria,
As a business man and a product development and sales expert, I feel the manufactures have shot themselves in the foot by writing Biafra. With that the shoe will never be accepted by all and can never reach it full market potential, hence one of the objective of business profit and growth will be lost also loss may occur to any investor.
I'll rather suggest they write made in Nigeria for now, and keep the biafra to their chest yet, with this they get backing even fed govt and even opportunity to export abroad, then even if biafra comes, which I strongly doubts, they already have a market and a brand which they can ride upon.
Look for instance it has to be taken to Lagos, that is to tell you people not in support of biafra will reject it. Same will happen in Kano and other places not favored to biafra.

Have u heard about die hard fans? Who are ready to buy this shoe at any cost ? Biafra supporters will flock over themselves to get this shoe for no reason other than it has a Biafra inscription.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by Duru009(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
GLORYYYY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT has come to STAY.....

THE early u embrace it the better.......
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by mtcheeew: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
deadie:

Because close to 50% of Lagos population are igbos. Duh
hehehe...is your land cursed? why trooping down to Sw daily?
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by soldierdollar(m): 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
onyowo:
Once I see that logo I won't buy it again...I love home made products...#9jatothebonemarrow#

Cry me a river Jordan

1 Like

Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by soldierdollar(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
misgab:
since dz biafra tin hit market, v always refrained from commenting but my yoruba pple use to say........
during GEJ era wen SS and SE were enjoying wit d north, yorubas kept to dem selves waitin for God to deliver them.fast forward PMB SE u com dey cry, plz respect urself n go n do wht u do best backstabbing urselves.why was dea no cry for biafra in GEJ govt wen u guys have DSP,SSG,DSK n a host of other juicy appt.is a foolish hen dt uses its beak to break its egg n still sits on d egg expecting it to hatch.

Chai ..this Biafra shoe pain u ehhhn... No go kill yasef o or them go recycle ur skin manufacture shoe grin

3 Likes

Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by soldierdollar(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
HRich:
go to market. Buy the shoe. If your leg start crying or complaining, it's biafra, it's biafra, then you can remove it and return it.

Hahaha this is so epic. U made my day
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by soldierdollar(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
farihafaheemah:

The manufacturer of the shoe should have limited its supplying to South East alone, why bringing it down to Lagos. What happen to the Ibo believe that they can stand as a country.Hypocrisy of highest order. God bless federal republic of Nigeria

Does Italian limit the supply of Italian shoes to Italy alone ? Some people brain de think anticlockwise

4 Likes

Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by gbrown(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
MrAboki:
BIAFRA SHOE = Fake Shoe.

Buyer Beware.
pls lets patronize made in Nigeria, lets be proud of our products, lets encourage made in Nigeria goods, GOD the guys who made this shoe
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by soldierdollar(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
mtcheeew:

Because we want to milk ur zone dry by establishing businesses in every corner of your caves. We don't mind managing your home business including running and oiling your wife while you're away . you can call us pests , but we don't mind as long as the host ( SW) remain alive to feed on.

Till death do us path. Yoruba and Biafra forever tongue

3 Likes

Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by deadie(m): 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
mtcheeew:

Because we can. You can hang if it bothers you.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by HRich(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
soldierdollar:

Hahaha this is so epic. U made my day
Lolz
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by emenideen(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
The 'can-do' spirit of this people has to be allowed an equal environment for its creative expression. It will benefit all Nigerians. #ProudIgboBoi #ThatIgboBoi too...

1 Like

Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by naijanaso: 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
MrAboki:
BIAFRA SHOE = Fake Shoe.

Buyer Beware.

This means you acknowledge and admit there is a nation called Biafra. That's good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by HomeOfMe(f): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
We Nigerians contributed in ruining our economy because we'd rather buy a Tommy hilfiher,Mary Kay,Louis vuiton,Jimmy choo,etc than buying things made at home. And because this was made by an ibo man,it will never see the light of day-we're our own worst enemy. #SaynoToTribalHate
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by HRich(m): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
mtcheeew:
hahaha..I like your joke sir
Joke? Ok. Sit dere and watch it happen.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
MrAboki:
BIAFRA SHOE = Fake Shoe.

Buyer Beware.

Shut up, its people like you that create problems for this country, is that shoe not better than the crap you import from china. (forget the biafra logo)
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Keneking:
Fake, if you drive with this type of shoe, the face would face up like flying boat grin

This kind of shoe would cause your brake to function as throttle. grin

Shame on you, the countries that you import shoes from were able to do so because their citizens buy their products.

If you can support products made by your country you should go to Europe and stay in their refugee camps.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by Enesi47: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
That shoe is for only ipod youth
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by emeejinsm: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
if a talk too much , dem go ban me cryif a talk too much , dem go ban me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss University Nigeria Contestants - Traditional Attire (Pictures) / Newly Arrived Grade Aa London Chiffon Blouse / Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.