Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

How To Drink Garri This Lassa Fever Season - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Drink Garri This Lassa Fever Season (798 Views)

Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / 12 Creative Ways To Drink Garri (cassava Flakes) / How To Safely Drink Garri Despite Lassa Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Drink Garri This Lassa Fever Season by naijagalnxtdoor: 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
I have discovered a way to drink Garri this Lassa season.
1. Put the garri in a dry frying pan/pot.
2. Place it on the fire and allow it to fry for 10mins so that the heat will kill the Lassa virus.
3. Pour the garri out on a wide tray & allow it to get cold. Make sure ur eyes are on the garri to avoid the virus coming back cos if it does hmmmm, e go worse pass the 1st tym oh.
4. Put the garri on a plate and add the necessary (sugar, salt, glucose, powder, honey, milk, Milo, groundnut, aki, water etc). This is strictly based on ur choice but if u want to add all, no problem.
Then ur delicious and tasty drinking garri is ready for consumption...
Thank me later...
Re: How To Drink Garri This Lassa Fever Season by delishpot: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is how I always drink my Garri years before Lassa fever. I like crunchy Garri so I dampen the garri a bit, put in a pot, sit the pot on low heat and stir to prevent the garri from sticking forming large lumps. Then I pour in a wide plate and allow to cool. I love to the crunchy texture and the extra flavour it gives.
Re: How To Drink Garri This Lassa Fever Season by emmchi(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
So I have to go through all this process just to drink garricheesy
Re: How To Drink Garri This Lassa Fever Season by greatme2good(f): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
emmchi:
So I have to go through all this process just to drink garricheesy

Na wetin lassa fever cause oo

My gf must hear this she can't a day without drinking garri

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Cost Of Tomato Has Led To! / Happening Now In Kwara, Ilorin To Be Precise. / DIY Recipe How To Prepare Sausage Egg Muffins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.