Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

How To Get Your Preferred State Of Choice In Nysc. 100 % Legit - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Get Your Preferred State Of Choice In Nysc. 100 % Legit (2509 Views)

A Nairalander Wins Mr. Macho In NYSC Camp (Photos) / This Photo Of Mum And Son In NYSC Matching Outfit Will Make Your Day / Continuous Change In NYSC Time-Table: Nigerians React On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Preferred State Of Choice In Nysc. 100 % Legit by martin92(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hello prospective otondo's in the house. This trick works for everybody.
During the online registration, make sure that u choose yobe,borno or adamawa as your first choice, they will surely give to you because corpers hardly go there to serve.
U wont b camping in those states because of security reasons. While in camp, u wil all be entilted to an automatic redeployment to any state of your choice excluding lagos, ogun state, akwa ibom and abuja. Goodluck

i was posted to yobe state, camped at bauchi and redeployed to ph. I never set my foot on yobe soil
Re: How To Get Your Preferred State Of Choice In Nysc. 100 % Legit by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nice one op
Re: How To Get Your Preferred State Of Choice In Nysc. 100 % Legit by Walexz02(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Some how risky.
I read a news recently where they said they are considering resumption Of service in those state due to the stable security in those States now
Re: How To Get Your Preferred State Of Choice In Nysc. 100 % Legit by martin92(m): 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
Walexz02:
Some how risky.
I read a news recently where they said they are considering resumption Of service in those state due to the stable security in those States now

stable security ? Is dat wat Lai mohammed told u ?I am sure that u are nt up to date wit boko haram activities as of late
Re: How To Get Your Preferred State Of Choice In Nysc. 100 % Legit by ferdyferd: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2016
Walexz02:
Some how risky.
Stable Security? lol
Re: How To Get Your Preferred State Of Choice In Nysc. 100 % Legit by martin92(m): 10:30am On Feb 04, 2016
ferdyferd:
Stable Security? lol
help me ask am oh
Re: How To Get Your Preferred State Of Choice In Nysc. 100 % Legit by martin92(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2016
radiokilla:
Nice one op
u are welcome
Re: How To Get Your Preferred State Of Choice In Nysc. 100 % Legit by martin92(m): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2016
radiokilla:
Nice one op
u are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Needed In A Private School In Abuja / Why Does Nysc Ask For The States You Have Visited? For What Purpose Is This? / See How This Lagos Corper Is Rocking His Khaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.