Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,199 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Girl Accused Of Snatching And Wedding Her Best Friend's Boyfriend Speaks! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Accused Of Snatching And Wedding Her Best Friend's Boyfriend Speaks! (1296 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) / Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo / Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Accused Of Snatching And Wedding Her Best Friend's Boyfriend Speaks! by Diaryofnaija: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is my story.... @fashioncraftbyeve promised to cause me problems and break my relationship that is what has happened...she knew him and claims she feel in love with him. He has never seen her face to face (up until december 2015) they had known for 3 years not 4 like she claimed! She was introduced to a friend of my fiancé (pls give me a mail, his side of the story would be sent there...he isnt on ig) I Organised an event for a client who introduced us...(he was intrigued because I spoke my tribe and asked for my name and all) me and evelyn Esegboma once stayed in the same hostel....

After We got engaged in December, one day he called me to meet him up and when I got there I saw evelyn and asked her what was happening. ..

She just immediately asked if this was the guy that promised to me i said yes and she started yelling 'NO! NO! NO! over my dead body...what kind of embarrassment is this? I asked her if they had dated and before she could mumble out NO my fiancé quickly added this is even the first time I am seeing her in my life oh. She said my fiance whom she called 'power' that she has known him for 3 years

She was asking then what's not in her body that I have...that it would b beta if he marries another person she doesn't know that with this one everyday it'd pain her on seeing him. It was at this time I asked if she was dating sef. She now started to yell and say over her dead body, dat 'if na this one she go offend God'

He screamed at her asking what kind of talk was that ...that is she threatening him and was shouting for her..I started to shout back at him that he should understand that she is upset na that she doesn't mean anything by the statement...

And he kind of attacked me that I shouldn't shout for him and stuff...I got upset and stood up to leave, I held evelyns hand to pull her up...she insisted that she wasn't going,begging that my fiancé who she was still calling 'power'...I walked out (walking to the road to take a vehicle) ...then she was just shouting it would not work o, over her dead body! That she loves him o...I even remeber her shouting 'Not Again!' That this cannot happen again to her is it a curse?'

When I got to the park I was calling her...she kept busying my calls ..then I sent her a text...find attached (first pic)

That was d first msg...cus I couldn't understand her reaction...why she claimed that she hadn't been dating nor seen him before face to face only on phone yet she de wail

After I sent the text she now called me n we talked...we all met at the park where he went o drop her...den she had calmed down

He told her 'we wer once like best friends, I know u had feelings for me,this is a girl I want to marry if you wer truly a friend then you would be happy for me..she said she understands...

My fiancée had involved his mother because I was angry and stormed out so the mother called me and I went to meet her in a town not too far from sapele (jesse)

The next morning she sent me a message on WhatsApp that I should come n collect my clothes she sew and not forget to pay the balance of 3k...which evelyn had never done b4 (pic 2)

The mom had tried to settle us..because I was angry that he couldn't tell me first then we find a way to let evelyn know...I was practically ambushed that I had a friend that was listing over the man I was gonna marry

So while the mom talked to me i insisted we go meet her and make sure she is ok that I didn't like the way he spoke to her

She called my fiancée over who then was insisting that he did not owe her any explanation so he wasn't seating with her again

I said if he was willing to then no need to talk na...(pic 3)

As at the next day if you can see I was still not in good terms with my fiancée because of the way he yelled at her and spoke to her (because she was a friend)

I hid some info on the pics so people wouldn't derive personal information about them

Later that night after I had told her that my fiancée wasn't with me but in port Harcourt she called him begging that she is a good woman,she is more mature and that he knows her better...he should give it a try and he asked if he should break up with his fiancée for her?

That's when evelyn started saying bad things about me that how could he have known a girl within a short while n say he wants to marry her

That he should ask thins and that about me he would be shocked ...she said alot! He now sent a text to me saying all she had said and I called her

And warned her not to try it...that this her 'feelings' has caused enough issues in our relationships...she kept quiet after I had spoken I hung up... she called back and apologised...and promised never to call him,cause problems or disturb him again.. then apparently called him n told him the same thing

Just for her to pool this stunt today...if they had dated I wouldn't have been parading my pictures with him up and down to hurt her more...because we have been following eachother on ig for years now..

I don't knw what evelyn told her friends and what they have conspired but ...In time!

And when I asked her if Evelyn gave her number to her boyfriend

That chat didn't not occur o! Mayb it's another thing sef because I have given her contract before to sew clothes for bridals and stuff and she also had given my details as an event planner...I'm not saying that's what it is but that chat never happened..pls how many girls are dumb enough to give another girls contact to their bf? Think about it

When i suggested that maybe her fiancee led Evelyn on without defining the relationship, Rume said

Never o...I'm not sure because I asked her....if he led her on and he is the one to blame, why did she slam me

Source - http://www.gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/02/girl-accused-of-snatching-and-wedding.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Girl Accused Of Snatching And Wedding Her Best Friend's Boyfriend Speaks! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
If I read dis thing Makai bend like [size=50pt]"n"[/size]
Re: Girl Accused Of Snatching And Wedding Her Best Friend's Boyfriend Speaks! by Diaryofnaija: 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Matters
Re: Girl Accused Of Snatching And Wedding Her Best Friend's Boyfriend Speaks! by OVI75(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
Longer than the old testament.
Two bottles of origin for any body that can prove he/she finished reason that crap.
Re: Girl Accused Of Snatching And Wedding Her Best Friend's Boyfriend Speaks! by CaroLyner(f): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
no time to read this long note.

1 Like

Re: Girl Accused Of Snatching And Wedding Her Best Friend's Boyfriend Speaks! by Michellla(f): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
who should we believe now

1 Like

Re: Girl Accused Of Snatching And Wedding Her Best Friend's Boyfriend Speaks! by ipledge10(m): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Michellla summary please
Re: Girl Accused Of Snatching And Wedding Her Best Friend's Boyfriend Speaks! by Michellla(f): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
ipledge10:
Michellla summary please
I swear i didnt read it either grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Accused Of Snatching And Wedding Her Best Friend's Boyfriend Speaks! by jam04(m): 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
Buy Farmlands and be busy. Be prepared ahead of the agriculture revolution this year.

We have farmlands for sale in ogun-state. Genuine and hassle free.

Locations: obafemi-owode local government and Odeda local government

Penthouse industry limited
08090938426, Olulay@yahoo.com
Re: Girl Accused Of Snatching And Wedding Her Best Friend's Boyfriend Speaks! by SurefireAsoOke: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Summary Pls

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Goes Shirtless In New Photo. / Wizkid’s Baby Mama Praises Him For Making Their Son’s 5th Birthday A Success / PHOTOS: Adanna Ohakim-steinacker Breastfeeds Her Son In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.