Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Hyundai Elantra Gear Lights Blinking - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hyundai Elantra Gear Lights Blinking (2192 Views)

Top 6 Reasons Your Check Engine Light May Be On And Also Blinking / FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) / A Comprehensive List Of Vehicle Warning Lights And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hyundai Elantra Gear Lights Blinking by Nixo: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hello guys,

I recently changed my power plugs and plug coils and i noticed that the gear selector of the other gears (i.e 3,2,1) light blinks at random in addition to the 'D' highlight when i drive . This problem occurs as often as i drive . What could be the cause ?
Re: Hyundai Elantra Gear Lights Blinking by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nixo:
Hello guys,

I recently changed my power plugs and plug coils and i noticed that the gear selector of the other gears (i.e 3,2,1) light blinks at random in addition to the 'D' highlight when i drive . This problem occurs as often as i drive . What could be the cause ?

only a scan can reveal.

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Elantra Gear Lights Blinking by mayor2013: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nixo:
Hello guys,

A scan would tell. If you are in lagos and you need to fix the problem call 08156087872 or 08165520837. Bbpin is 7BE1C522
Re: Hyundai Elantra Gear Lights Blinking by fiddles86: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nixo:
Hello guys,

Your Plugs. Change your plugs to original Hyundai plugs. You can buy from Hyundai service centre. (It happened to me and i went to hyundai. thats what they did. They also serviced my injector.

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Elantra Gear Lights Blinking by diportivo: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
fiddles86:

Your Plugs. Change your plugs to original Hyundai plugs. You can buy from Hyundai service centre. (It happened to me and i went to hyundai. thats what they did. They also serviced my injector.

Hyundai manufactures plugs??

I didn't know dat o
Re: Hyundai Elantra Gear Lights Blinking by shupzie: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2021
Hi,
Where you able to resolve the issue and how?

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Rain Fall In Ekureku As Late Ele Sam Asebe sets to be buried / Toyota Corolla Vs. Honda Civic Vs. Toyota Yaris Vs. Honda Jazz? [HELP] / Engine Dies After Air-Conditioner Is Switched On (97 Camry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.