Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. (6749 Views)

Photographers Are Not Always Kind, But..... CAPTION THIS! / 10 Times Kids Gave Us The Perfect Meme Face / The Reason Photographers Have To Ask "Ready?" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by roqrules04(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Am here
Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Gidoka(m): 12:24am On Feb 04, 2016
Some are very funny, while others are too extreme.
Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Explorers(m): 4:37am On Feb 04, 2016
Gidoka:
Some are very funny, while others are too extreme.

yea, the natgeo photographers are trying.

2 Likes

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Explorers(m): 4:47am On Feb 04, 2016
Gofwane:
that's it! If you ain't following explorers, then you are lost!
Shikenan!!!

Lost ke, thats too extreme grin. Tanks so much bro.
Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Explorers(m): 4:48am On Feb 04, 2016
Nimi22:
If u aren't following Explorers then I wonder who u following. Gosh!!! he's too good

Tanks sis.
Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Explorers(m): 4:50am On Feb 04, 2016
Getting the perfect picture.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Explorers(m): 4:52am On Feb 04, 2016
Swamp.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Funjosh(m): 5:06am On Feb 04, 2016
Explorers:

When I first saw this pix on a friend phone, I said within myself this photographer is working in he'll lipsrsealed
Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Explorers(m): 5:06am On Feb 04, 2016
shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Explorers(m): 5:08am On Feb 04, 2016
During riot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Explorers(m): 5:13am On Feb 04, 2016
Not scared.

1 Like

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Explorers(m): 5:14am On Feb 04, 2016
Wild Photography going bad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Explorers(m): 5:15am On Feb 04, 2016
Sorry.

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Explorers(m): 5:16am On Feb 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Explorers(m): 5:18am On Feb 04, 2016
Not scared of height.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Funjosh(m): 5:19am On Feb 04, 2016
tongue

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Explorers(m): 5:20am On Feb 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Explorers(m): 5:24am On Feb 04, 2016
He's wet, but the camera must not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Explorers(m): 5:24am On Feb 04, 2016
What's in the sand?

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Explorers(m): 5:25am On Feb 04, 2016

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by lumzybo: 6:28am On Feb 04, 2016
Nice work explorer. Buh a question comes to mind " who dey snap the snapper? grin grin grin"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:01am On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmmmm.... 'All for the money.'

The NatGeo photographers are really trying.. Such extreme risk..

Good work, Explorer smiley..

1 Like

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2016
Explorers:
Extreme photography.

Na real extreme.. Life confronting... death defeating...
Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Nimi22(f): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2016
lumzybo:
Nice work explorer. Buh a question comes to mind " who dey snap the snapper? grin grin grin"
Exactly my thoughts who's snapping d photographers?

3 Likes

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Gidoka(m): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2016
Explorers:

Explorers is this guy on a volcanic mountain?

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Gidoka(m): 8:27am On Feb 04, 2016
Explorers:

lol, Is the cat a celebrity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Explorers(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2016
lumzybo:

When it comes to documentaries, if you are familiar with NatGeo/NatGeoWild or Discovery Channel. More than two high-tech cameras/cameramen are always in position, most times in group. They make documentaries like they're making movies, you see different shots of a place or a thing being covered or documented from different angles.

nimi22

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Explorers(m): 8:43am On Feb 04, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Hmmmmm.... 'All for the money.'

The NatGeo photographers are really trying.. Such extreme risk..

Good work, Explorer smiley..

Most of these natgeo cameramen/photographers are nature lovers, its what they love doing. Thats why they re taking so much risk, you know white people na. The money aspect is secondary. Bn a while.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Nimi22(f): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2016
Explorers:

When it comes to documentaries, if you are familiar with NatGeo/NatGeoWild or Discovery Channel. More than two high-tech cameras/cameramen are always in position, most times in group. They make documentaries like they're making movies, you different shots of a place or a thing being covered or documented from different angles.

nimi22
aiit. Thanks bro.
Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by armadeo(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nimi22:
If u aren't following Explorers then I wonder who u following. Gosh!!! he's too good

I tell you. I always look for his topics. It's entertaining and educative.

Explorers for mod. Cc seun.

The guy Don try reach and he had shown intelligence
Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Ajiaj(m): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
what do we call the photographers that took those die hard photographers

1 Like

Re: Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. by Rich4god(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nimi22:
You can follow introvert or ladyf...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Four Adult Jokes / If You Know All These Things , Congratulations You Are Officially Old / Hey Guys. I'm Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.