Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pls Where Can I Get The Following? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Where Can I Get The Following? (1792 Views)

Pls Where Is YMODULUS? / Pls Where Can I Find These Jars In Lagos? / Pls Where Is The FIRS Office For Ketu Axis, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
pls i need to get the following for my final year project. I was asked to produce organic nail polish, and these are the materials i need to carry out the practical. Pls i will appreciate if anyone can tell me where to get them, or another name these things are known with in Nigerian market.

Cold pressed olive oil

Soy wax

Alkanet root powder

jojoba oil

Thanks.
Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Adaobi12:
pls i need to get the following

Cold pressed olive oil

Soy wax

Alkanet root powder

jojoba oil

Thanks.

shocked they all sound like Native doctor's requirements to me grin

4 Likes

Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
1. Cold Pressed Olive Oil: You have to check the labels of olive oils in the market for this. That is the only choice you have as there are no olive processing company in Nigeria.

2. Soy Wax: Gotten from the hydrogenation of Soy bean oil, more like butter. Best bet is to do the hydrogenation yourself; I can bet my car radio you won't find this in the market.

3. Jojoba Oil: Available in supermarkets. Shoprite your best bet.

There are alternatives to these depending on the quality you desire. Goodluck
Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 22, 2016
ShyNeptune:

shocked they all sound like Native doctor's requirements to me grin
lol. no oh. the materials are for a school project.

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 22, 2016
LegatusGlaber:
1. Cold Pressed Olive Oil: You have to check the labels of olive oils in the market for this. That is the only choice you have as there are no olive processing company in Nigeria.

2. Soy Wax: Gotten from the hydrogenation of Soy bean oil, more like butter. Best bet is to do the hydrogenation yourself; I can bet my car radio you won't find this in the market.

3. Jojoba Oil: Available in supermarkets. Shoprite your best bet.

There are alternatives to these depending on the quality you desire. Goodluck
thank you. but have gotten almost all.
Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2016
Adaobi12:
lol. no oh. the materials are for a school project.
grin lol.... have you completed the project?
Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:36am On Feb 22, 2016
Adaobi12:
thank you. but have gotten almost all.

You mind sharing with me how you got Soy wax?
Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

You mind sharing with me how you got Soy wax?
am yet to get that and the alkanet root powder.
Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Adaobi12:
am yet to get that and the alkanet root powder.

Do kindly quote me when you do, letting me know how you did it.
Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

Do kindly quote me when you do, letting me know how you did it.
ok.
Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by Puresolutions: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Adaobi12:
pls i need to get the following for my final year project. I was asked to produce organic nail polish, and these are the materials i need to carry out the practical. Pls i will appreciate if anyone can tell me where to get them, or another name these things are known with in Nigerian market.

Cold pressed olive oil

Soy wax

Alkanet root powder

jojoba oil

Thanks.

How did it go with this project?

I'm sorry for this country if people can;t have answers to simple things like whats in this thread

How did the project go i love to hear
Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
Puresolutions:

How did it go with this project?

I'm sorry for this country if people can;t have answers to simple things like whats in this thread

How did the project go i love to hear
I couldn't get some of the material. the ones i saw are very expensive and alternated(its no longer in its natural state). The supervisor changed the topic.
Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by Puresolutions: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Adaobi12:
I couldn't get some of the material. the ones i saw are very expensive and alternated(its no longer in its natural state). The supervisor changed the topic.

okay good.. Damn i love Chemistry the topic reminded me of the good ol days...
Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Puresolutions:

chemistry? i rather pass pls. grin
Puresolutions:

chemistry? i rather pass pls.
Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by Puresolutions: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Chemistry before anything dear.The lecturer just wanted to teach Oil solidifcation/Hydrogenation thru this thats all it's pretty basic.. Chemistry is my first love o..careful how u diss her before me
Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by Blessograo(f): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
you are demanding for scarce and expensive oil and if you don't mind i can ship it to you from China but you have to pay for it and yet they are so expensive. another alternative is just buy the transparent nail polish and use and colour of eyes hadows you want, pour it into the nail polish container and shake well, that's my DIY ingredient and procedure
Adaobi12:

Cold pressed olive oil

Soy wax

Alkanet root powder

jojoba oil

Thanks.

Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by Puresolutions: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blessograo:
you are demanding for scarce and expensive oil and if you don't mind i can ship it to you from China but you have to pay for it and yet they are so expensive. another alternative is just buy the transparent nail polish and use and colour of eyes hadows you want, pour it into the nail polish container and shake well, that's my DIY ingredient and procedure

@Bless dnt tell me u knw n patronize those juju men in small stores in China where tiger tooth elephant toe nail monkey eye lashes and all those krazy stuvs are bin sold..Lol
Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by Blessograo(f): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
LOL, no i don't. It's [email][/email]just how i make my own nail polish instead of buying
Puresolutions:

@Bless dnt tell me u knw n patronize those juju men in small stores in China where tiger tooth elephant toe nail monkey eye lashes and all those krazy stuvs are bin sold..Lol
Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by Blessograo(f): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lol, no, it's just how i make my nail polish instead of buying[email][/email]
Puresolutions:

Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Following? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blessograo:
Thanks dear. but i don't need them anymore.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa's Economy 'in Crisis' / Plastic Buckets Distributor / Ago,pms,dpk supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.