Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 (4773 Views)

The Final DLC For 'call Of Duty:black Ops III' Arrives On Xbox One, PC This Week / Looking For Active Ps4 Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Nigerian Players / I Am Looking For Call Of Duty Black Ops Or Advanced Warfare Or Metal Gear Solid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by BlackXtar: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hello everyone,
Let's get into all that's black ops 3. Post your best of the best. Weapons. Your ign to play with others.
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by cao(f): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Youmour, see how you don remove yourself-o...
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by BlackXtar: 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
How have I removed myself now
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
cao:
Youmour, see how you don remove yourself-o...

Wallahi I wan cry as I dey here,please don't rub it in cry
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by cao(f): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
BlackXtar:
How have I removed myself now
As you can see, I was talking to the guy above me. He no longer has his COD:BO3...
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by BlackXtar: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
cao:

As you can see, I was talking to the guy above me. He no longer has his COD:BO3...

I can see that now. you posted before Youmour posted that's why I didn't see that. Check it yourself
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by BlackXtar: 11:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Anyone play zombies mode?
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by cao(f): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
BlackXtar:
Anyone play zombies mode?
Unless you're ready for my crappy shooting & outbursts...
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by BlackXtar: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
cao:

Unless you're ready for my crappy shooting & outbursts...

Lol, just takes practice. I was a fan of BO2 zombie mode. Haven't tried BO3 yet. Ijust let me know if you do want to try it
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by cao(f): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
BlackXtar:

Lol, just takes practice. I was a fan of BO2 zombie mode. Haven't tried BO3 yet. Ijust let me know if you do want to try it
True, but I refuse to put in those hours. What's your ID?
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by BlackXtar: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
cao:

True, but I refuse to put in those hours. What's your ID?

Raziel_Ashcroft

2 underskulls
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by cao(f): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
BlackXtar:

Raziel_Ashcroft

2 underskulls
Sent.
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2016
cry
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by cao(f): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
youmour:
cry
Don't feel bad, he hasn't replied yet.
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by BlackXtar: 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
cao:

Sent.

I got it. Sorry I wasn't able to reply on time. Been busy
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by cao(f): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
BlackXtar:

I got it. Sorry I wasn't able to reply on time. Been busy
I'm guessing you're still busy.
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by BlackXtar: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
cao:

I'm guessing you're still busy.

Just downloading the new update. Black ops is full of updates now
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by cao(f): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
BlackXtar:

Just downloading the new update. Black ops is full of updates now
Yup, I automatically got the latest update (1.06) this morning.
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by BlackXtar: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
cao:

I am still on 1.05 considering its a really big file. I dintend know why they would had the map pack with an update.
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 10, 2016
How big is the updates in total? New map ke for free?
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by BlackXtar: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2016
youmour:
How big is the updates in total? New map ke for free?

1.05 is 9gb+
1.06 is 1gb+

1.05 comes with the map pack but it is lock till you buy it to unlock it.

1.06 is just an update. I really don't see why an update should come with a map pack when some might not have space for it on their console for it or just want to purchase it late. Like they are just forcing it on us.
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2016
BlackXtar:

1.05 is 9gb+
1.06 is 1gb+

1.05 comes with the map pack but it is lock till you buy it to unlock it.

1.06 is just an update. I really don't see why an update should come with a map pack when some might not have space for it on their console for it or just want to purchase it late. Like they are just forcing it on us.

I'm having mixed feelings towards this game,I want to come back because of the zombie mode,and I miss setting traps with my nomad,I set em well.I'm searching for one to buy though,now that I'm looking its now I can't find any.
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by BlackXtar: 11:49am On Feb 10, 2016
youmour:

I'm having mixed feelings towards this game,I want to come back because of the zombie mode,and I miss setting traps with my nomad,I set em well.I'm searching for one to buy though,now that I'm looking its now I can't find any.

I like playing the multi player a lot but enjoy playing the zombie mode when it's with people that like just having fun with it. Played a lot of zombie mode on black ops 2. The only problem I have is that they didn't consider people that have a cap on their Internet.
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by BlackXtar: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Anyone up to team up to play tonight?
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by BlackXtar: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
cao:

Hey cao, hit me up on psn when you would like to play
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by cao(f): 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
BlackXtar:

Hey cao, hit me up on psn when you would like to play
No worries, as long as you're cool with me being gobshite.
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by BlackXtar: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
cao:

No worries, as long as you're cool with me being gobshite.

Awww. Are you online?
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by cao(f): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
BlackXtar:

Awww. Are you online?
Yup.
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by BlackXtar: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
cao:

Yup.

I will be online soon
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by BlackXtar: 2:40am On Feb 23, 2016
Anyone up to play some matches?
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by leuelliot(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2016
Never played online, best and only weapon is Dingo. (used to be Man 'of' War) attachments include rapid fire, max ammo, quick reload, boa sight, stock and FMJ . No secondary weapon cus you'd probably die before you run out of ammo. favorite game modes up-link and safeguard on veteran
Re: Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 by BlackXtar: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2016
leuelliot:
Never played online, best and only weapon is Dingo. (used to be Man 'of' War) attachments include rapid fire, max ammo, quick reload, boa sight, stock and FMJ . No secondary weapon cus you'd probably die before you run out of ammo. favorite game modes up-link and safeguard on veteran

Whats your ign? You should try playing online

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Attackers For FIFA 14 Career Mode / Install Games On Your PC In Ibadan And Environs. / Dream League 2018 Players Thread Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.