Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Funny Conversation Between Husband And Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Conversation Between Husband And Wife (1125 Views)

Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog / Between Husband, Lover: Court Orders DNA Test Over Paternity Of 3-yr-old Boy / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Conversation Between Husband And Wife by AKAKAK(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Wife : Honey, can u do me a favour?
Husband : Sure, anything for you luv
Wife : Can you kill a lion for me?
Husband : Are you mad? To kill a lion for you? Request something else
Wife: Ok then, can I go through your Whatsapp chats, BBM, facebook &Text messages?
Husband : Where is the lion you want me to kill?.
Re: Funny Conversation Between Husband And Wife by ozy4christ(f): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol,chai,men and infidelity
Re: Funny Conversation Between Husband And Wife by skup008(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
hilarious cheesy

but really,are some men scared to show their wife those stuffs
Re: Funny Conversation Between Husband And Wife by Akkord4gov: 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is so funny
Preferring to kill lion than leave your phone grin grin
Re: Funny Conversation Between Husband And Wife by Akkord4gov: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
ozy4christ:
Lol,chai,men and infidelity

Is like Boko Haram and Nig,only God can separate them
Re: Funny Conversation Between Husband And Wife by nnachukz(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
My wife does not even need my permission to go through anything in my phone if she wants to. I'm just that free with her.
Re: Funny Conversation Between Husband And Wife by onyekachee(f): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
hahaha,the man is a funny cheat

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: When 4pm Was Precious With Kids / Free Dating Site And App Own By 2 Young Nigerians / 5 Websites Nigerian Expecting Mothers Can Benefit From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.