Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Have You Ever Seen Where Burial Is Celebrated Than Other Ceremonies? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Have You Ever Seen Where Burial Is Celebrated Than Other Ceremonies? (869 Views)

Drama At Ooni’s Palace: Wives, Children Barred From Ooni’s Burial / Wives Of Late Ooni Of Ife At Burial Ceremony / Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen Where Burial Is Celebrated Than Other Ceremonies? by igbele(f): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2009
I must say it very clear that in one part of Benue State where i was transfered to, a neighbour brought an invitation card for me that she had a burial and attended the burial. The person to be buried died and was kept in Mortuary for 4 (four) months. They use expensive tiles to decorate the grave. Please i want use this forum to tell all the TIVS elites to enlighten their people on this.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Turns 18! Happy Birthday Osun State! / Why Are Igbo Pople To Lazy To Taeach Their Children The Language? / Plz Translate Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.