Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,433 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Where You Can Sell Used/new Phones, Tablets & Laptops Online Without Commission - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where You Can Sell Used/new Phones, Tablets & Laptops Online Without Commission (661 Views)

I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) / Resolve Your Mobile Phones, Tablets And Laptop Issues Here On Nairaland / Best New Phones 2017: Highlights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where You Can Sell Used/new Phones, Tablets & Laptops Online Without Commission by Adafri: 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
You can sell your used or new phones, tablets and laptops online for free at http://flipnaira.com/ . The platform is easy to use. Your Ad post goes live within 24 hours after approval, and your ad post is sent to ready buyers who subscribed to email alert to buy phones, tablets and laptops. This way you can sell your phones, tablets or laptops fast. You also make it easier for buyers to find good deals.
Re: Where You Can Sell Used/new Phones, Tablets & Laptops Online Without Commission by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
But there is no way to reach the seller.i saw something i wld like to purchase but i can't reach d seller.no contact?
Re: Where You Can Sell Used/new Phones, Tablets & Laptops Online Without Commission by Adafri: 1:15am On Feb 04, 2016
@Harbigail email the seller.
Re: Where You Can Sell Used/new Phones, Tablets & Laptops Online Without Commission by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
Adafri:
@Harbigail email the seller.
Tnx,tried dat already but its not working
Re: Where You Can Sell Used/new Phones, Tablets & Laptops Online Without Commission by Adafri: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
@Harbigail click on "show contact" and you will be able to email the buyer

(1) (Reply)

No More Roll Up Of Unused Data On Mtn Nite Monthly Plan Subscription / Android Phone Help / Please Can Someone Help Me With The Price Of An Gotv Walka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.