Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Product Differentiation Among Vw Products - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Product Differentiation Among Vw Products (666 Views)

Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 / NADDC Engages BMW, Ford, VW, Nissan & Others Towards Local Production In Nigeria / A Customized VW Beetle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Product Differentiation Among Vw Products by umbo: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
pls the house, I really want to why are people scared of vw bora while other similar vw product appear to be highly sought for
Re: Product Differentiation Among Vw Products by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 13, 2016
umbo:
pls the house, I really want to why are people scared of vw bora while other similar vw product appear to be highly sought for
North american market VW golfs & Bora (jetta), which were assemblied in mexico have questionable reliability/build quality issues. the bora is technically the saloon variant of the golf.
Re: Product Differentiation Among Vw Products by dokiOloye(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2016
That ride is one of d strongest cars ever produced.The shock absorbers seem to be a default in design and get bad easily if U ply bad roads often and also d bottom plate is aluminium which makes it susceptible to damage if it hits a hard surface,apart from that,the ride is cool and merciful on fuel too.
Parts are cheap,Tokunbo engine wt gearbox for d 1.6 litre engine wc I used is just about 65k and also,d car is one of d few cars U can abuse and get away with it.I once drove from Abakaliki in Ebonyi State to Jos and from there to Damaturu in Yobe state d following day not knowing that it was only d smaller fan that was working.
Also,once when I changed d bottom plate,d mechanic added too much gasket gum and it blocked d 'mouth' of d oil pump and I started hearing a slight knocking sound coupled wt d oil indicator light flashing on d dashboard but I called my original mechanic who said we should just removed d bottom plate and drain d oil and apply a little gasket gum and I did that started d car and d knocking sound disappeared and I drove d car from Biu in Borno State to d east and d same engine is still in d car and functioning perfectly 3 yrs later.
Till today,I regret giving mine out to my younger bro.
Re: Product Differentiation Among Vw Products by umbo: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
following.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Fault Codes For 1999 Vw Passat V6 / Photo: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles At Ketu Area In Lagos / Please Im In Need Of Proffesional Toyota Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.