Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

This Is 2016.. Buy Yourself A Plot And Build Your DREAM HOME!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is 2016.. Buy Yourself A Plot And Build Your DREAM HOME!!!! (394 Views)

Buy 10000 Real Twitter Followers Online And Build Solid Impression / Let Us Help You Get Your Dream Home / Start Ur Dream Home On Lands Of 40-50% Discount And Make Legitimate Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is 2016.. Buy Yourself A Plot And Build Your DREAM HOME!!!! by Osas001: 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
Happy New Year People.. This is 2016, and its important we start taking necessary and good plans towards the future, and Shelter is an important NEED in our lives... Why not take that decision and invest in building your dream home.. Our fathers knew the importance of housing and properties that is why they invested in lands and houses, and today they all reap the benefits of that decision they took years ago..

I introduce to you, The King's Garden estate.. Very affordable and good environment..

Now selling, a plot for N3,000,000 (Three Million Naira Only)

You can never go wrong with your funds in Real Estate, If you dont invest in your home, where else ?

Contact us today:
LNO SYNERGY
No. 21B, Salvation Road, off opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
08108607820, 08077116982

Tell your friends, colleagues, Families, Relatives, this is an opportunity you would not want to Miss!!!

Don't be told, and say oh, if i knew i would have invest.. Take that step today.. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of $250 USD Or $300 USD At Affordable Rate / Ecobank Repositions For Improved Efficiency / Professional Makeup Kit (NEW) For N100 (hundred Naira)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.