Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) (28823 Views)

Actress, Oma Nnadi And Husband, Noni Enem, Welcome Their First Child In The U.S / Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects / Check Out Derenle Edun's Amazing Look & Swag On The Krystn Enem Show (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by Vek2015: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Burna Boy and his ever so stinking attitude. I once reported here that he assaulted a Ticket-girl in Silverbird Cinema Port Harcourt. That's how low life he is.
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by femi4: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
PushMusic:
And Burna's response? undecided

I know there's always two sides to a story so won't be too hasty to Judge. tongue
Some stories no dey get second side

1 Like

Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by femi4: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
ogmaskman:

As a media person she overreacted. Even if her story was what happened, it still doesn't justify her anger. She has passed a subtle msg to other celebrities to stay off her show. Tgis looks more like a publicity stunt. She may not be as popular as she wants us to believe.
Waiting to see if burna will put up a fight.
Do you have TV?
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by remirez07(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
MeloGist:

TV host, Krysten Enem took to twitter to put Burna Boy on full blast after he stood her up following a scheduled interview ..The media personality whose show The Krysten Enem Show airs on Africa Magic Urban said she was disappointed in the star for his nonchalant attitude and for taking her and her crew go on a roller coaster ride around Lagos..

It's on lol...2016,the year of Drama indeed..More below

https://twitter.com/search?q=Krysten+Enem&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch
if truly guy has not taking his barth by that time that means he is a very dirty boy. I no kukuma like the guy.
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by Bhella5(m): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
By the time the media stopped playing his songs im eye go clear.
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by Bhella5(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
By the time the media stopped playing his songs im eye go clear. You dont treat media with disdain they made you. They can gang up against you and u are dead.
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by Bhella5(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
magicminister:
Burna has a nasty attitude though but what do you expect?
He is only 24/25 with the world at his feet.
Everything at his beck and call.

Beside why the hell is she blaming burna boy? did she ever speak with burna boy? if she has any qualms, she should halla at burna's management.

The only reason this interview flopped was cos the interview wasn't adding anything to burna boy's career.
I mean, who honestly honestly watches krstyn show?
So, burna is doing her more of a favour than she is doing burna and how the industry works, no ones does favours.
You must be bringing something solid to the table if you want the attention of any A-list artiste. Atleast throw some fuccking cash in the hook.
The interviewer is naive loool!

Burna's team is on nairaland though!
you realise that she can influence and instigate other media houses to black out Burna Boy's music video or songs she is a woman. Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman.
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by seyirock(m): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
I smell another beef on the way.
Wetin concern us sha..if it not making money it not making sense.
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by franklingud(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
So rude of him. Some of these artists ehh!
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by skijo: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lolz. To be honest thats how burna boy is. Went to a show last year he was meant to perform he made everybody wait for him, claiming there was holdup. The road that we all passed and saw that it was free. Its bad tho he should take his business serious.
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by Enykings(m): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
scampy:
E pain am gannn.

b4 Nkor? if na you e no go pain you? if what she said is actually true, then such behaviour from Burna boy should be condemned. That he is a celebrity doesn't mean he should treat others rudely.
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by ogmaskman: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
femi4:
Do you have TV?

Are you this stupid?
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by scampy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Enykings:

b4 Nkor? if na you e no go pain you? if what she said is actually true, then such behaviour from Burna boy should be condemned. That he is a celebrity doesn't mean he should treat others rudely.

wink wink wink wink
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by ksnowbaba: 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mologi:
Chai the thing pepper her....My friend karma Don dey catch up with u....

That time wey me too dey try toast u nko ....u said NO...say u no be bread....

Ntoor....

baddest guy.....u got me laffing in chinko language grin grin angry
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
Jeez! I feel so bruised already!
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by shotgun22(m): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
too harsh... she took it too far. buh its OK. that's why she's a woman. Its their number 1 talent to talk! and they've got the power to make/destroy a man. burns sef mess up. he should have told her he wasn't ready..in the first place. too much weed I guess! let's c who's more matured.
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by metorichmond(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
If it is burna Boy then I believe this lady 100percnt, now here is my reason ; months ago I coincidentally lodged in the same hotel with him n MI, we were all in VIP section, later that day I decided to use the pool in at the VIP section because the weather was hot lo n behold I met only MI in d pool swimming and burna boy at the side of the pool smoking weed with some two chics, as a normal dude I hailed MI n he responded well n even proposed aa swimming competition with me, I was cool with his approach n down to earth attitude. When I came out of the pool to try n famz burna boy the dude just gave me a cold shoulder infront of dos two chics, I felt like flying baack to my room but as a street dude gulped everytn n went back to the pool to continue my competition with MI, he even ordered for a plate of noodles 4 me while we were swiimiing n I didn't even know not until the waiter brought it.
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by hyperflex(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
axortedbabe:
Abeg who b krysten abi na krypton

I see u one of the blind fans. Whether ur celeb insult God u wld still stand behind him or her. 8f person do bad thing talk am not like Burna is ur bf or brother! Even if he is shld the truth be so invisible that ur blind to it? All these fans sef.
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Although what Burna boy did was wrong but unfortuantely thats most nigerians mentality. If they are up there, they will simply make u wait or decide at the last minute, they are not showing up.. But the presenter thats screaming ontop of her voice... She shud pipe down jor! Has she forgotten in school, lectures will.make one wake up very early like 4am, queue up by his door by 5:30am , wit endlessly till 3pm, one skinny human being will walk up to the long line and say the lecturer is no longer coming, come back tomorrow

Or when u go for job interviews, u wait endlessly and by 4pm, only 5people will be interviewed and the rest come back on another date..smmhhh.

So well known thing mehn, she should suck up the insult and take it as nija thing..although it sucks but thats the reality..

Baba God , i thank you am not in such position to beg or request for anything from anyone that has such attitudes.. Ha! Thank you Lord..! grin
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by magicminister: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bhella5:
you realise that she can influence and instigate other media houses to black out Burna Boy's music video or songs she is a woman. Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman.

No one wields that power loool!! besides she is not an influential person in the industry!
If people had that kinda power, alot of people will be out of play by now. You cans top an artiste song from playing on local tv but what of the cable network and the internet? can u stop that too?
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by MoNickk(f): 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
magicminister:

No one wields that power loool!! besides she is not an influential person in the industry!
If people had that kinda power, alot of people will be out of play by now. You cans top an artiste song from playing on local tv but what of the cable network and the internet? can u stop that too?
never underestimate the power of bad press...
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by shapman: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever allow anybody treat you like scum. People feed their ego on supposedly weaklings. Refuse to be taking for a ride.
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by Bhella5(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
magicminister:

There have been antecedents. These people are loyal to their colleagues all it takes is a call and before you know it...
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by magicminister: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
MoNickk:
never underestimate the power of bad press...

bad press increases album sales lol!
so, i guess bad press ain't really bad press.
Re: Krysten Enem Slams Burna Boy: "Your End Is Near" (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
O boi make Emeka dey jot tinz down o... This year musical rap up go make sense o... Am hitting the studio sef 4 a collaboration o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React / Sandra Achums Welcomes Baby Boy In Germany (Photos) / 100 Most Influential Young Africans 2018: Davido, Falz, Ahmed Musa, Others Named

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.