Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Andriod Update: Quick Way To Reply To Hangouts Notifications On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Andriod Update: Quick Way To Reply To Hangouts Notifications On Android (341 Views)

How To Reply Whatsapp Messages In Offline Mode / My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. / Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Andriod Update: Quick Way To Reply To Hangouts Notifications On Android by Sphilip1(m): 3:46am On Feb 04, 2016
Source: www.techkibay.com

Google Hangouts comes with a very useful function, a very quick way of replying incoming messages straight from the notifications. This feature is available on version 7.0 of the app

When ever a message pops up, all you have to do is hit reply, and type in your response without having to go to the app. This feature has been available on iOS and Messenger for a couple months now, it's really good to finally have it on Android too.

See screenshot: http://www.techkibay.com/2016/01/quick-way-to-reply-to-hangouts.html

(1) (Reply)

Soon, You Could Charge Your Smartphone By Walking / Does itel allow moving games to sd / Interprete This For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.