Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 (32513 Views)

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (1 - 5) On 7th March 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by dguizman(m): 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chelsea 1-1 man utd.... Full time draw
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by Sunkyboie(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Chelsea na our wife.
Na our 2nd 11 go flog them mercilessly
We last did Man U win Chelsea in all competition?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by tonymorris: 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Though i am a chelsea fan but the truth is that i want man utd to weep our ass then next time this stewpid chelsea team will neva cut my bet slip. I was on my way to win a cool 40k the other games had easily clicked but this yeye chelsea could not even beat watford imagine a whole blues playing gidigbo football against a watford so i want my blues to chop it 2day, then i 4give them
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by dotcomnamename: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by femi4: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
ladyF:
Yaaay can't wait.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Ladyf in sport section.....its a lie!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
jmoore:

Chelsea 1- 2 Man utd

What can u stake?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Up chelsea
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by jmoore(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
tobimillar:

What can u stake?
Let the betting companies do their jobs. You should know any of their site.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by ladyF(f): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
femi4:
Ladyf in sport section.....its a lie!
lol LadyF is everywhere grin long time sha kiss
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by litetias(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
These stupid Chelsea players really messed up.
If they had started the season well instead of behaving like women seeing their period by now we would have been on top of the league.
Just imagine Manchester City and Arsenal trailing Leicester. Shame on them but more shame on Chelsea players.

Look at Juventus in the beginning of the season they were very poor losing games up and down.
Later players and coach came together and asked themselves "what are we doing sef".
They picked up form and stringed together straight eight wins or something like that and went on top where they belong.
Chelsea own coach was blaming players, players were blaming coach nobody taking responsibility.
Sons of bîtches

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by H2Ossss(m): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
dont worry about chelsea winning, man u will deliberately lose... they re tired of loser van gal... they need Mou.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by awesomeboi(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
man u go kill chelsea
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by tymgotel: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
seydam21:
Match Preview

Guus Hiddink has played down the significance of again pitting his wits against Dutch compatriot Louis van Gaal when Chelsea host Manchester United in the Barclays Premier League on Sunday.

The experienced coaches have each enjoyed two spells in charge of the Netherlands, while their careers have crossed paths in three different countries over the past 18 years.

Van Gaal's last victory over Hiddink came for Barcelona in a 3-0 success against Real Madrid in 1999.

But Hiddink guided the comparatively unheralded Real Betis to a 2-1 win over Van Gaal's Barca the next year. He then reeled off three straight victories for his AZ against Van Gaal’s PSV Eindhoven in five months between October 2005 and March 2006.

The pair renewed their rivalry with a 0-0 draw at Old Trafford in Hiddink's second match back at Stamford Bridge and the Chelsea manager was quick to play down the significance of their previous tussles.

"We must not overvalue the role of the managers and the coaches - they prepare the games and the opponent and the way we like to play; that's it," Hiddink said. "At the end the players have to execute what you are doing in training and in team meetings.

“We must not overvalue the battle between managers; it's a battle between the players.

"This is a big match. Big clubs through the years, both Manchester United and us like to compete for the title. They have under-performed and we are getting back on track a little bit."

Chelsea have won two and drawn five of seven Barclays Premier League matches under Hiddink and he is keen to add more triumphs to that unbeaten run.

"Of course I would like some more victories instead of the unbeaten draws, but the team is step by step more stable and now we hope to go into a beautiful spring time," he said.

Van Gaal, who described his relationship with Hiddink as "professional", is buoyed by United's 3-0 midweek victory over Stoke City.

He believes a repeat of such form could prompt a revival of title ambitions for his side, who sit 10 points off the pace in fifth with 14 matches remaining.

"I have said that only Crystal Palace and Arsenal this season were better [in matches against] Manchester United," he said. "But we have to show it in a row of games that you win. In this competition, everything is possible."

Diego Costa is again set to lead the line alone in attack for Chelsea, with Radamel Falcao (groin) and Loic Remy (calf) out.

Alexandre Pato is still building match fitness after his loan move from Corinthians, but winger Pedro is back in training following a groin complaint.

United's midfield will again be without Bastian Schweinsteiger, who has a knee injury. Phil Jones (ankle) is stepping up his recovery, while Ashley Young (groin), Marcos Rojo (shoulder), Antonio Valencia (ankle) and Luke Shaw (broken leg) remain long-term absentees.

Chelsea (from): Begovic, Blackman, Courtois, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Djilobodji, Ivanovic, Rahman, Terry, Zouma, Fabregas, Hazard, Loftus-Cheek, Matic, Mikel, Oscar, Ramires, Traore, Willian, Costa, Kenedy, Pedro

Manchester United (from): De Gea, Romero, Johnstone, Valdes, Darmian, McNair, Smalling, Varela, Blind, Carrick, Fellaini, Herrera, Lingard, Mata, Pereira, Schneiderlin, Depay, Martial, Rooney.

Match Appointments
Referee: Michael Oliver Assistants: S Burt, G Beswick Fourth Official: C Pawson

Match Facts

Chelsea are unbeaten in their last six Barclays Premier League meetings with Manchester United (W3 D3).
United have lost more often to Chelsea than any other opponent in the Barclays Premier League era (16 times).
Man Utd have won only one of their last 13 Barclays Premier League trips to Stamford Bridge (W1 D4 L8).
Guus Hiddink is unbeaten in his last five competitive contests with Dutch compatriot Louis Van Gaal, winning four and drawing one.

Current Form

Chelsea
D 0 - 0 v WAT (A)
W 0 - 1 v ARS (A)
D 3 - 3 v EVE (H)
D 2 - 2 v WBA (H)
W 0 - 3 v CRY (A)
D 0 - 0 v MUN (A)

Man Utd
W 3 - 0 v STK (H)
L 0 - 1 v SOU (H)
W 0 - 1 v LIV (A)
D 3 - 3 v NEW (A)
W 2 - 1 v SWA (H)
D 0 - 0 v CHE (H)

Last Corresponding Meeting
Sat 18 Apr 2015, Stamford Bridge
Chelsea 1 - 0 Man Utd

Eden Hazard (38)

http://m.premierleague.com/en-gb/matches/2015-2016/epl.summary.html/chelsea-vs-man-utd
man utd 3 - 1 chelsea
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by eROCK247(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Time to break that Bridge jinx! Go go Man utd!! Winning all the way.

Chelsea 0 : 1 Man Utd.
grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by DonBenergy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
The brigde coming down again today. #GGMU
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by habsydiamond(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
If na Old garage ManU fit win but for stamford bridge its either a draw or a win for chelsea. Up chelsea!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by Odunharry(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by otemanuduno: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Booking my space here.
I am the GREAT FOOTBALL PROPHET!!!

Here is my FOOTBALL PROPHECY for 2016 which I released on JANUARY 1, 2016. The bolded has all come to pass.

1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the
Champions League back to back for the first
time.
2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to
Barcelona in the UCL.
3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of
PSG.

4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final
despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.
5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in
their first match in January.
6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in
January.

7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four.
11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two
highest goal scorers in the EPL.
12. Lionel Messi will win the world best.
13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.
14. PSG will win the French League.
15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in
La Liga.
16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of
his tenure in Real Madrid.

17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but
will not still make top four.
18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter
Final of the UCL.

Check the original PROPHECY THREAD HERE: www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016

Also you will find out why Arsenal has not been winning for the past four matches in the EPL, no thanks to the CURSE I LAY ON THEM on that thread.

I AM THE GREAT PROPHET OF BALL!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by babakol(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Went to church today and I remembered BARNISLAV IVANOVIC in my prayers... He's facing ANTHONY MARTIAL today... I'd hate to be him
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by CriticMaestro: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chelsea will win this match for sure....line up coming up in 4hrs time
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by orimsamsam(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
For d past two season chelsea dey get four point from man u. Today can't be different. Chelsea is winning dis game

Chelsea 2 man u 1
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by khattab008: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
tonymorris:
Though i am a chelsea fan but the truth is that i want man utd to weep our ass then next time this stewpid chelsea team will neva cut my bet slip. I was on my way to win a cool 40k the other games had easily clicked but this yeye chelsea could not even beat watford imagine a whole blues playing gidigbo football against a watford so i want my blues to chop it 2day, then i 4give them

Bro, easy now.

It's just a game...
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by holuphisayor(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
Booking my space here.
I am the GREAT FOOTBALL PROPHET!!!

Here is my FOOTBALL PROPHECY for 2016 which I released on JANUARY 1, 2016. The bolded has all come to pass.

1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the
Champions League back to back for the first
time.
2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to
Barcelona in the UCL.
3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of
PSG.

4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final
despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.
5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in
their first match in January.
6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in
January.

7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four.
11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two
highest goal scorers in the EPL.
12. Lionel Messi will win the world best.
13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.
14. PSG will win the French League.
15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in
La Liga.
16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of
his tenure in Real Madrid.

17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but
will not still make top four.
18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter
Final of the UCL.

Check the original PROPHECY THREAD HERE: www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016

Also you will find out why Arsenal has not been winning for the past four matches in the EPL, no thanks to the CURSE I LAY ON THEM on that thread.

I AM THE GREAT PROPHET OF BALL!!!
Tottenham win epl?
Which epl please grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by tonymorris: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
khattab008:

Bro, easy now.

It's just a game...
is not just a game when huge money is involved do you know the huge sum of money these players are paid, its not just a game bro
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by khattab008: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
tonymorris:
is not just a game when huge money is involved do you know the huge sum of money these players are paid, its not just a game bro

I guess it depends on the side of the table one is.

To me its just for the of it.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by optional1(f): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chelsea av dis one. 2-1 in favour of chelsea
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by horlakunle25(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
tonymorris:
guy wetin u drink...ehn!?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by Nikkyparadise(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
Some man u fans ehnn jst shouting lyk say dem starch deir brains

Chelsea will only lose to man u wen Ebele gudluck jonah becomes d governor of bayelsa state

##TeamChelseaTillTheSunGrowsBranches
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by Williflezy(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
My darling Chelsea is killing dis game
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 by otemanuduno: 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
holuphisayor:

Tottenham win epl?
Which epl please grin

The same EPL you and I know of course. TOTTENHAM will win the EPL I affirm. It has already been settled in the land of the spirit before this year. Have you clicked on my prophecy link to check out the other fulfilled prophecies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Olympiacos: UCL (4 - 2) On 26th November 2019 / Chelsea V Crystal Palace (4 - 0) On 3rd October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.