Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Urgent Vacancy For Social Media Marketing And SEO Executives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy For Social Media Marketing And SEO Executives (840 Views)

Urgent Vacancy For Graduate Tutor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy For Social Media Marketing And SEO Executives by MikeDanReal: 9:15am On Feb 04, 2016
If you have experience with social media marketing and SEO, kindly send your CV and answers to the following questions to the email below:

1. Your favorite sport and team
2. A sentence about your philosophy of life
3. List of five things you are good at
4. One skill you are exceptional at
5. Your CV
6. Do you have access to a laptop and internet connectivity?
7. How many hours on average do you spend online in a day?

Kindly send answers to jobs@paleocomics.com

Thanks
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Social Media Marketing And SEO Executives by SaintChukz(m): 10:17am On Feb 04, 2016
MikeDanReal:
If you have experience with social media marketing and SEO, kindly send your CV and answers to the following questions to the email below:

1. Your favorite sport and team
2. A sentence about your philosophy of life
3. List of five things you are good at
4. One skill you are exceptional at
5. Your CV
6. Do you have access to a laptop and internet connectivity?
7. How many hours on average do you spend online in a day?

Kindly send answers to jobs@paleocomics.com

Thanks

Hello MikeDanReal,

What about the last post you made on this same/similar topic? No feedbacks yet...?
I'm asking this because i actually referred my brother to your last post and he sent you a message to this mail address - mike@paleocomics.com. But up till now he is yet to get any sort of feedback and that was like 3 days ago.

Can you please throw more light on what is it, you're actually needing this information for?

Regards.
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Social Media Marketing And SEO Executives by 6fit(f): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
SaintChukz:

Hello MikeDanReal,

What about the last post you made on this same/similar topic? No feedbacks yet...?
I'm asking this because i actually referred my brother to your last post and he sent you a message to this mail address - mike@paleocomics.com. But up till now he is yet to get any sort of feedback and that's was like 3 days ago.

Can you please throw more light on what is it, you're actually needing this information for?

Regards.

will apply when he respond to yur Qs
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Social Media Marketing And SEO Executives by MikeDanReal: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
6fit:

will apply when he respond to yur Qs

Thanks for your enquiry. It is possible that your brother CV was not shortlisted. Have your brother send another email with the title "APPLIED BEFORE"

Thanks
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Social Media Marketing And SEO Executives by 6fit(f): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2016
MikeDanReal:

Thanks for your enquiry. It is possible that your brother CV was not shortlisted. Have your brother send another email with the title "APPLIED BEFORE"

Thanks
i will reaply...thanks

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria Insurance Graduate Recruitment, February 2016 / NTN Associates / Control Room Officer Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.