Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

How Do You Feed Your Dogs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Do You Feed Your Dogs (4267 Views)

Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes / How Do You Feed Your Dog(s) To Reduce High Cost. / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feed Your Dogs by bimbaztryzzi(m): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2016
Please i need you guys to answer these questions and be truthful about it;

How old is your dog?

What breed?

What do you feed it with?

How many times a day?

What time of the day?

What quantity of food?

After you have answered the questions you can also attach the picture of your beautiful dogs if you want to.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feed Your Dogs by xreal: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2016
following,

....why not start the trend with yours?
Re: How Do You Feed Your Dogs by xana101: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Following too
Re: How Do You Feed Your Dogs by officialteemi(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
seated with ma popcorn
Re: How Do You Feed Your Dogs by leyoung(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Interested
Re: How Do You Feed Your Dogs by obums0209(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Pls l just got a new puppy...am much intrested
Re: How Do You Feed Your Dogs by COCCI(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2016
Hello fellow nairalanders,

My Dogs are a year and three months old & 9 months old respectively. Different breeders have their own different feeding formulae, it all depends on what works for you.

As for me I feed my dogs one heavy ration at night which comprises of your regular rice and chicken. The chicken parts are gotten from the abbartoir and it comprises of the head and legs basically. It affordable and works magic. In the mornings I give them their regular cereals which you can get to buy in any good pet shop, I actually mix it with milk, just a regular ration, nothing too much

For pups, it all depends on the age and your pocket, people say feeding a dog is expensive, I say it could be cheap and effective if you wanted it to be so. I have tried pap (akamu) mixed wif milk and crayfish, sometimes I substitute the cray with boiled egg and it works wonders too, that's for pups within 2-4 months age range (depending on the breed too)

Remember feeding ur dog well in its formative years counts a lot.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feed Your Dogs by blackboy(m): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
thanks for the info . i like your dogs. Mine I gem em left overs saves me a lot. Initially I was scared of doing it until I saw a dog that was fed on that and the dog looked good. I'm presently fine with it and has saved me so so much money!! Diamond still is the other best option and shows good result on the dog. All my dogs love Diamond more than other brands.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feed Your Dogs by bimbaztryzzi(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
COCCI:
Hello fellow nairalanders,

My Dogs are a year and three months old & 9 months old respectively. Different breeders have their own different feeding formulae, it all depends on what works for you.

As for me I feed my dogs one heavy ration at night which comprises of your regular rice and chicken. The chicken parts are gotten from the abbartoir and it comprises of the head and legs basically. It affordable and works magic. In the mornings I give them their regular cereals which you can get to buy in any good pet shop, I actually mix it with milk, just a regular ration, nothing too much

For pups, it all depends on the age and your pocket, people say feeding a dog is expensive, I say it could be cheap and effective if you wanted it to be so. I have tried pap (akamu) mixed wif milk and crayfish, sometimes I substitute the cray with boiled egg and it works wonders too, that's for pups within 2-4 months age range (depending on the breed too)

Remember feeding ur dog well in its formative years counts a lot.

Thanks

Nice dogs you got there
Re: How Do You Feed Your Dogs by barcaboi(m): 7:14am On Feb 09, 2016
blackboy:
thanks for the info . i like your dogs. Mine I gem em left overs saves me a lot. Initially I was scared of doing it until I saw a dog that was fed on that and the dog looked good. I'm presently fine with it and has saved me so so much money!! Diamond still is the other best option and shows good result on the dog. All my dogs love Diamond more than other brands.
beware of onions in leftovers

(1) (Reply)

Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed / Dog Food: Fresh Shredded Goat Meat Available In Ph. / 3 Months Old Female Rottweiler Puppy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.