Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

please help me out on this - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / please help me out on this (1004 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

please help me out on this by dacraziest: 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2009
I think its high time I open up because keeping this issue to myself is not
getting me any where ,my whole life is on the line right now.

Actually I am one of those who got the current ptdf scholarship and I also got admission to Manchester for pet geoscience.
but the thing is I had some problems during my nysc year that made me to leave without completing it.i left for Ghana .i wouldn’t want to bore you with what led to all that but the summary is that I wasn’t given my nysc certificate .nysc certificate happens to be one of the documents ptdf has asked us to come with to Abuja for our induction and vias preparation .
a few months ago I went back to the state I served to see if anything could be done for me but the zonal inspector who looked into my file said my certificate had been returned to Abuja.he even went as far as been helpful enough to show me my case file and my nysc certificate number which I quickly crammed.i asked if he could direct me to any one in Abuja nysc office who could help me get the certificate out but he said it wont be possible and that no one will listen to me at Abuja .

right now,am so confused,because forging an nysc certificate and putting in my real certificate number is not an option.i hear they easily detect any forgery stuff at embassy.i really don’t know what to do.
if I end up losing this golden opportunity it will be so terrible for me, and every one including my family hopes that am traveling this September

someone out there should please suggest to me what I can do.i have barely a month to the induction in Abuja.pleas help me out
Re: please help me out on this by funkybaby(f): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2009
dacraziest:

am really curious, does the uk embassy get to verify nysc certificates submitted to them or is it just waec and bank statements they verify?,

you want to submit a fake nysc certificate undecided

you had better not try it because they will know

and you know the penalty for forged documents : 10 years ban smiley

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Gets Us Govt’s Recognition / A Prophet Of Doom (prophet Rev. Tony Ojo Jp). / Get Your Usa Visa At An Amazing Offer; No Down Payment Required.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.