Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Work From Home: Freelancers To Join Me On A Project (serious Minded Peeps) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work From Home: Freelancers To Join Me On A Project (serious Minded Peeps) (950 Views)

I Want To Join The Nigerian Army ,but I have questions / One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng / Work From Home: Freelancers To Join Me On A Project (hiring Immediately) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work From Home: Freelancers To Join Me On A Project (serious Minded Peeps) by victor101(m): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2016
I JUST NEED FREELANCERS WHO ARE READILY AVAILABLE TO JOIN ME ON THIS PROJECT AND FINISH IT TODAY!.(DISCUSSION ON SKYPE)

I'll prefer a freelancer who have a Laptop, steady power supply, Super fast internet speed and who's on skype(I need to put you through the process on skype video). Here's the Job description from its original source. I have been awarded the project and given access to the platform to work on the data, but I need a partner to join force with me. If you're interested send me your skype add to aprofessor@naij.com , so we discuss. Here's the actual job post.

We are evaluating data for a large technology company. Candidates will categorize data based on the guidelines we will provide. The task is simple - apply a label to each entry. We have ​a pool of about 150,000+ entries that everyone can work on (you may complete as many as you want).​ Each entry completed is paid for $0.060 (includes Upwork fee) for a total of $9000.

We expect more batches of entries to come in each week until we complete around 450,000 entries ($27,000!).

The work will be done with an online tool within the Chrome browser.

Job Requirements:
-Native speaker of English (US)
-Raised in USA and attended primary and secondary school in an area where English is widely spoken
-Some college preferred
-Proofreading experience preferred
-Ability to detect spelling mistakes in English
-Responsive and with excellent communication skills
-Willing to sign an NDA prior to any training or assignment of project Information
-Must have computer with an OS of Windows 7+ / Linux / Mac and a fast, stable internet connectivity

Full project details will be provided at project start. We expect to provide more work for freelancers who complete the initial assignment well and in a timely manner.
Re: Work From Home: Freelancers To Join Me On A Project (serious Minded Peeps) by Aremu01(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2016
I mailed you, u didn't reply What if I have all the requirements except superfast network? We are in Nigeria mind u, and swift network doesn't cover the whole country yet
Re: Work From Home: Freelancers To Join Me On A Project (serious Minded Peeps) by victor101(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2016
Aremu01:
I mailed you, u didn't reply
What if I have all the requirements except superfast network?
We are in Nigeria mind u, and swift network doesn't cover the whole country yet

Hi Aremu,

I'd receive many emails, You may send through your skype ID through my email. As for internet network, the task requires a super fast network. This is very important. Thanks.
Re: Work From Home: Freelancers To Join Me On A Project (serious Minded Peeps) by hontimmy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
I believe i can work with you,
i have super fast internet service.
steady power supply
and the English aspect of it i can be useful
Re: Work From Home: Freelancers To Join Me On A Project (serious Minded Peeps) by victor101(m): 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
hontimmy:
I believe i can work with you,
i have super fast internet service.
steady power supply
and the English aspect of it i can be useful

Ok.
Re: Work From Home: Freelancers To Join Me On A Project (serious Minded Peeps) by hontimmy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
So, hw ar we going work it out nw, shuld i send u my contact..
Re: Work From Home: Freelancers To Join Me On A Project (serious Minded Peeps) by victor101(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
hontimmy:
So, hw ar we going work it out nw, shuld i send u my contact..

yes, through my email will be most appropriate.
Re: Work From Home: Freelancers To Join Me On A Project (serious Minded Peeps) by hontimmy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
i don't av ur email
Re: Work From Home: Freelancers To Join Me On A Project (serious Minded Peeps) by hontimmy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
my::oyewoletimmy20@gmail.com
Re: Work From Home: Freelancers To Join Me On A Project (serious Minded Peeps) by victor101(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
hontimmy:
my::oyewoletimmy20@gmail.com
My Email is in the job post.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Legal Online Work / Huawei Interview Invite By Qualiserve / Information Technology Officer Urgently Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.