Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

[VERIFIED] Now You Can Become A Bet Shop Agent For Free!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / [VERIFIED] Now You Can Become A Bet Shop Agent For Free!! (543 Views)

Today's sure-banker kicksoff 5pm. I sold my soul now I'm a God I Neva lose a bet / World’s Largest Stadium Set To Be Built In Iraq After Saudi King ‘lost A Bet’ / Pls Join Now If All U Do Is Always Place A Bet And Has Never Won. Let's Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[VERIFIED] Now You Can Become A Bet Shop Agent For Free!! by sfwexchanger: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2016
I have been doing the research on this since last year October. I actually applied for it my self and now its is confirmed. if u are interested in being a Sport Betting Agent
in your area but still struggling to get started ,Worry no more .you can become a sport agent in your area for free.
YES I MEAN IT.

when I say for free, what I mean is you won't spend a dime of yours pur chasing printers ,computers , and modem to get u started in the business.sounds unbelievable?

I actually thought it was too good to be true when I saw the Facebook ad.which company in Nigeria does that actually.not until I mailed them and they gave me their terms and condition did I realise you had to put in a little work.but I assure u the work is really nothing. and one way or the other you will be getting the agent equipment for free
Re: [VERIFIED] Now You Can Become A Bet Shop Agent For Free!! by sfwexchanger: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2016
I don't know how to type for very long.I get tired too easily so I will be giving u details bit by bit.I mean I will be typing the details in short posts.

I now have shop bet equipments courtesy of 9jawinbet and will be kicking off my business this month once I rent my shop.

the procedure is very easy.
I Mailed them and they gave me the number of their manager to chat with on Whatsapp and they gave me some conditions
let me paste it here
Re: [VERIFIED] Now You Can Become A Bet Shop Agent For Free!! by sfwexchanger: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2016
here is what they told me on whatsapp

9jawinbet.com: We are giving out free computer and printer to those who are interested in partnering with 9jawinbet.com, But to earn your trust we have to know u better and develop familiarity with you.
To qualify for the agent equipments first u must have an account with 9jawinbet, secondly you must refer at least 50 players to the website, this will make us know that u are serious for business.
The 50 players minimum must register through your I.D number, you must have bet at least 1 time with 9jawinbet,
and lastly 25 of your referred players must deposit at least once with the minimum amount.
When u register u will be given an I.D number, this is the number you will be giving your friends who want to register with 9jawinbet.
You can tell them by word of mouth, physically or through online social media, you can even create a group and invite players who love to bet.
Re: [VERIFIED] Now You Can Become A Bet Shop Agent For Free!! by sfwexchanger: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2016
if you ate interested in getting yours too, I can help you and note its for free.

we must succeed thus year 2016
#better2016 for us all.
drop your questions , comments
Re: [VERIFIED] Now You Can Become A Bet Shop Agent For Free!! by sfwexchanger: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2016
for security reasons I Dont like to drop my number on public forums.I love my privacy.
so if u want to reach me for more info u can simply comment here and when am online I will answer you
or you can contact me on sfwexchanger@gmail.com that's my personal email.I will be glad to help you.

we all must make it this year.Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Match Day Tip. A Must Win / Watch Chelsea 2 – 2 Tottenham And Eden Hazard Destructive Goal [video] / Countdown To Euro 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.