Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,416 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Stop For A Minute And Ask Yourself Lately Why... - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Stop For A Minute And Ask Yourself Lately Why... (838 Views)

Wait A Minute; Imagine How Your Company Will Grow When 20,000 Ceos Patronize You / 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) / 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop For A Minute And Ask Yourself Lately Why... by Boo3nity(m): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2016
* You stand in queue each time you go to renew your subscription at the multichoice office(s) whenever your DSTV/GOtv and indeed other cable subscription expires monthly?
* You have to leave your comfort zone in a rush to recharge your electricity prepaid meter before the electricity distribution offices closes?
* You need to recharge your mobile phones and there is no avenue to do so (especially at night or when stranded in an unknown environment)
Most importantly ask yourself, why do I have to feel handicapped and be deprived of these crucial services during the weekends, public holidays, evenings and whenever I am unable to leave my workplace(s) and visit the office before they close for the day?
The answer is simple. You have not come across Bona (my name)!
I provide these services effectively and in record time too!
Call me 07083441007 or whatsapp 08034043659.
Please note that you can pay via mobile bank transfer and cash (in person, if your closer to my location).
Re: Stop For A Minute And Ask Yourself Lately Why... by Boo3nity(m): 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
I'd really appreciate if the numerous people I have assisted in recharging their prepaid cards via this medium can step up right here and confirm the authenticity of this offer. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Partner With Us Today, We Will Serve You Right And Give Our Best..... / The Most Proven System For Making A Full Time Income Online / Make Your Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.