Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

VIDEO: 2baba – Coded Tinz Ft. Phyno, Chief Obi - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: 2baba – Coded Tinz Ft. Phyno, Chief Obi (13827 Views)

Download Music/lyrics Carry Go By Chief Obi Featuring Olamide / VIDEO "Mary" - Seyi Shay Ft. Phyno / VIDEO: 2baba Ft Phyno & Chief Obi – Coded Tinz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Coded Tinz Ft. Phyno, Chief Obi by fulfillbill(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Choreography was so in sync with the beat...not a catchy tho.
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Coded Tinz Ft. Phyno, Chief Obi by chumakk: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
This song is wack
what is the meaning of wack
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Coded Tinz Ft. Phyno, Chief Obi by dammiecool(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
morganacanta:
2 face is so overrated.

sound like d bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Coded Tinz Ft. Phyno, Chief Obi by bisi16(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dope!
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Coded Tinz Ft. Phyno, Chief Obi by FisifunKododada: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
cool Poor. Very poor vocal delivery. Video work is okay. Moe Musa tried.
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Coded Tinz Ft. Phyno, Chief Obi by baslone: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
chumakk:
what is the meaning of wack

Wack is watching a Naija muzik video without money throwing, champagne popping, and half naked bumbum shaking chics!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Coded Tinz Ft. Phyno, Chief Obi by mentorandfriend(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
2Baba is still ahead in the game. Delivered two flawless verses, plus the bridge.

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! The Director of this video did an excellent job. I give Moe Musa a 100/100.

And then, Phyno. Oh my God. The guy is too good. When he was coming up, trying to make his mark in Igbo rap, I was always wondering between him and Mr Raw who was the better Igbo rapper not until I listened to 'Odi Okay' where Mr Raw featured Phyno. That was the day I knew who the better rapper was.

Phyno is da real MVP.
Re: VIDEO: 2baba – Coded Tinz Ft. Phyno, Chief Obi by publicrelation: 1:36am On May 09, 2016
Some call her boss lady, others call her Olori Otunba but one thing is certain she is trending as the most promising brand of 2016. Currently being compared to the likes of Olamide and the late Legend Da grin. Ms chief drops visuals to her street single Ika Meji (Peace sign) few days ago and it has already reached 16,000 views. Watch the video and give me your opinion if you think she does justice in repping the street babes in gidi or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlDpBfim-c

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To 'Oliver Twist' Ban By NBC / DOWNLOAD: Olamide - Durosoke [official Video] / [Music] Okpo Record: Reggae Blues Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.